Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2016

I have been here for 3 weeks now whilst job hunting. Every member of staff has gone out of their way to help myself and others during their stay. I was recommended to stay here from a friend and it has not let me down. I stay in a dorm for 3 people and there`s a clean bathroom and shower provided. It`s in a great central location in the city with easy access to the famous Bui Vien and other attractions. The WIFI is very reliable as i have been using it to study most days. I will be recommending this hotel to any of my friends that will be travelling here. 10/10

p.s. I like the little fish in the plant pots in the lobby area, nice touch.

Room tip: Dorm room always to meet new people
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 24, 2015 via mobile

Very clean accommodation in a perfect location for all tourists and backpackers particularly if your arriving from Northern Vietnam or Cambodia by bus. Hotel was nice, rooms spacious and best of all incredibly cheap and amazing value for money. Would happily stay again!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 150tobyb
Reviewed November 14, 2015 via mobile

After a long bus journey we were searching for the hotel and after about 45 minutes we discovered that they had changed their name to CK Saigon Central Hotel.

Our room was huge (201) but unfortunately had a strong cigarette smoke smell & the ac leaked.

The lady on the front desk was absolutely fantastic! She was extremely helpful when helping us book our bus & trip for the next day - thank you! The boys weren't quite as eager to help.

The location of the hostel is good, you are in the backpacker area so it's easy to book on trips and they all leave from 2 minutes walk from the hostel. It's also 15 minute walk to the markets.

End of the day, it was an ok hostel!

1  Thank travellingj04
Reviewed November 6, 2015

We choose this hotel after read all of reviews on Tripadvisor and we were very happy with it. Friendly and very helpful staff who look after your requirements very well. Great location allowing us to walk to many tourist attractions from there. There are too many restaurants and street foods nearby as well.

We will come back this hotel for our next trip .

Room tip: room with window is always the best .
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2015 via mobile

I've been here couple of times now. I've enjoyed it,but what was one called Big Mama hotel is now called CK Saigon Central hotel. A few things changed but only aesthetics really..location is perfect I think. Still very friendly management,helpful staffs. Also the price is much cheaper than any hotels or guesthouse around.

Trip type: Traveled with friends