Lowest prices for your stay
$54
Hotels.com
$74
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$40
Free cancellation until 12/03/22
Expedia.com$74
Priceline$48
Travelocity$74
All reviews great location signature room breakfast staff noodle soup ben tanh market comfortable rooms small room nice breakfast district city street saigon tours walkable asia
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

comfortable bed, really nice shower, perfect location within walking distance to everything, delicious and filling breakfast - there is nothing bad to say. I will stay here again next time I’m in town.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank andrewjF5109GE
Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

3days of great stay, Great staff, helpful and very nice hotel. Location are very good, room are very clean, breakfast are very good. I highly recommend it. Thanks all your staff to service me and my wife, keep it up, I will back.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank 978edmundc
Reviewed July 7, 2019

Excellent choice for numerous reasons. We stayed in their GK Signature Queen Balcony and loved our room. Clean, modern, spacious, tastefully decorated room with all required amenities including a lovely and very spacious balcony. Supposedly the best room in the house and well worth the very reasonable price. Good Internet access. Breakfast was included with our room and was typical of what is generally offered at S.E. Asian hotels at this price range. Somewhat limited selection of average quality but at least something to fill your belly. I am not sure if they offered other meal services.

Excellent location. Many of the top tourist sites are within walking distance from the hotel. There also are numerous convenience stores, shops and good restaurants within a short walk from the hotel. A great hotel to use as your base of operations for exploring Ho Chi Minh City.

Our only complaint was with the service, which although good, was not as good as we received from the staff at our hotel in either Hanoi or Pho Quac Island. For instance, we asked if they could arrange a driver for us to do some sightseeing on the next day. They stated that all their drivers were booked and did not offer any alternative options such as walking down the street and arranging for a driver from one of the numerous tourist agencies in the area. We figured that out on our own, but it would have been nice if they had made this suggestion. They also were not very forthcoming about good dining options in the area.

Unless in transit I doubt I will ever visit Ho Chi Minh City again, but if I do, I will definitely stay again at the CK Central Hotel.

Room tip: GK Signature Queen Balcony.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dean S
Reviewed July 1, 2019

We stayed here for 5 nights early June. The location is excellent.
The staff are very friendly and welcomed us with huge smiles. A good start to our stay. We enjoyed our breakfasts, the hotel and food was good value for money. The recommendations for tours was good, the staff know their city.

Room tip: Our room was good. No view but we slept and showered there. The views are outside,
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Wayne G
Reviewed June 23, 2019

Firstly the staff they are very helpful & cater to your needs. Same for breakfast staff. You can't fault the staff they are really professional.

Room: very modern room. They have everything you need provided safe, 2 pair of things, hair dryer, 3xtooth brush & paste, jug, cable tv, space for laptop. Comb. Ear cotton buds, soap, shampoo & conditioner. Room is small in space & no window that opens.just glass panel. Size of a small bedroom with an ensuite. Shower is great & water pressure pretty good. I had no issue with WiFi. Aircon was really good & quick to cool room.

Breakfast: loved it. They have a section where you can make your own banh mi.they also cook to order your eggs. Could have more bacon, was only one bites worth. The curry & stir fries were yum. Open from 6am till 11am.

Area: located in Downtown area very close to everything & all within walking distance.

Overall I did enjoy my stay & would stay their again & recommend it. Although room was small, it's pretty clean & modern. Was good for me as I was out more than in. Good for single & couples.

Date of stay: June 2019