Review Highlights
Professional staff and brilliant service!

Staff members made us feel so welcomed. Considering the location was in a busy area, we felt so... read more

Reviewed November 21, 2019
MiMiS614
Great facial good massage

The smell when vo i g inside is beautiful and the facial was súbete. I would recommend to everyone... read more

Reviewed November 16, 2019

from $40.00
from $16.00
from $15.89
More Info
All reviews full body massage foot massage great massage strong massage busy street hot stone massage bui vien therapist lockers girls thu parts
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2019

Thank you to Thuy, Thu and Tuyen.

This was one of the best massages I ever received, my wife and sister in law too.
Please visit them on the walking Street, you will not be disappointed.

Thanks again ladies.

Grant Hendricks
Cape Town, South Africa

Reviewed August 24, 2019

I had a foot and back massage and it was amazing. The place is nice, the price is great and the staff is really kind. Kenny gave me the massage and I felt very relaxed after that. I strongly recommend this place.

1  Thank jlky01
Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

Saigon Beautiful Spa four hands massage offer you great relaxing and enjoying experience with meditational music and fragrance ordur on background while skillful two massagers soothing your muscle and tenden smoothly to make you fully flattening.
I recommend it highly to all visitors.

1  Thank SammyHM
Reviewed August 19, 2019

After a long day we stopped at Beautiful Saigon Spa for a foot massage, I have to say it was one of the best iv had here. Girls where lovely and greeted us with a cup of tea, thank you I be back tomorrow.
Highly Recommend

2  Thank Diane C
Reviewed August 17, 2019

Myself and three of my friends got shellac nails, both manicure and pedicure and we were so thrilled with the service. The end result was fabulous and we were treated so well by all the staff. Definitely coming back for a massage before we leave Ho Chi Minh to fly home!

2  Thank Roam175556