Lowest prices for your stay
$26
Hotels.com
$26
Trip.com
$22
Travelocity$26
CheapTickets$26
Agoda.com$22
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Small room, tiny bathroom but clean. the wall is super thin, I even could hear the conversation of the couple next door!! Oops.. Nice location and the buffet breakfast is delicious.

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I like this hotel. I stayed here a couple of years ago. Decided to return again this time even though there were some problems on the first visit. It really has so much going for it.... I am a forgiving person...BUT!! Same as last time...problems with the air-conditioning.
I booked a deluxe room and I got my high floor with the view of the park....(no balcony for deluxe rooms). Reception told me it was a new room...and it did look smart...but the air-con was useless!! A/C is supposed to dry the rooms out...not work like fans...otherwise I would book a room with a ceiling fan and pay half the price.. I remember having the same problem a couple of years ago and so decided to check it before I unpacked. Reception told me to wait for 15 mins until it cooled down. Living in Greece, I know that if air-con works properly then you can feel the difference within a few minutes. The machine was working but just blowing air out so literally you had to stand beneath it....to feel anything...other than you would have with a fan on. They changed my room...and I had exactly the same problem in the next room. It was late and I came down and spoke to reception.....they confirmed with management that I would be upgraded to a junior suite. By that time, I couldn't care less just as long as the room was as cool as their lobby.

Thankfully, the suite did cool down within a few minutes. The actual suite did look a bit shabby and not as nice as the original deluxe room but there was more space to spread out...even though I did not use the lounge section. I did like the fact that it had a balcony and wi-fi worked fine.

The bell boys and staff were very helpful and the laundry service is excellent. Location is excellent and the open space in front of the building is great.....No other complaints...just fix your air-con please!!!!

Room tip: Check air-con before you unpack!!!
Date of stay: April 2012
2  Thank greekbrit
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Good clean comfortable room. Lovely park across the road. Plenty of places to eat nearby.

Date of stay: May 2012
Reviewed April 25, 2012

The rooms are perfectly adequate and very spacious with nice bathrooms. When we arrived it was nice to get inside away from the hustle and bustle into a nice clean room. The room is very convenient if you want to be amongst the majority of backpacker bars and also very good for where the buses drop you off.

However, our room was on the end of the hotel and right next to one of the late night bars in the neighbourhood which meant that there was plenty of noise if you wanted an early night.

The wifi in our room also didn't work. When I reported this I was told that it did work. Insisting it didn't they sent an engineer to come and check I wasn't lying, after watching him bang about on my iPad he agreed it didn't work and sent another engineer. This engineer knew straight away what the issue was. We had closed our hotel door! How dare we! He then proceeded to show me that if I sat in my door way with the door wide open it would work! He then said he had solved the issue and left! Not really ideal but was ok for only a couple of days. However sitting in the hallway I did notice a couple who came spent about 5 minutes in their room and then ask to be moved because of the noise coming from the bar outside. So avoid the end of the hotel adjacent to the bars if you want a good night sleep!

Room tip: Away from the corner where the bars are!
Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jubbsi
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We did all cities and we loved this place. Still cheap but the suite was spacious and extremely comfortable. The lovation was perfect. We walked everywhere we needed to go.

Highly recommend!!