“Wonderful Spanish food you have to try in Saigon”
Review of OLE

OLE
Ranked #141 of 3,753 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2014

My wife and I visited Olé twice in July and both times had really great Spanish food. For example, the gambas en ajillo, the ensalada rusa and above all the Pulpo a la Gallega were fantastic. The couple running the restaurant are very friendly and warm and give the place a very Spanish touch. We will definitely come back next time we go to Saigion!

4  Thank Adpatriate

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have been costumers of Ole almost since the day it opened. For us there isn't a better choice when you want a "Taste of Spain" in Saigon. The food is traditional Spanish tapas and home cook fare, and it's the closest you'll get to feeling like being back home in Spain.
The owners are a wonderful couple who make you feel like you are part of the family from the moment you step through the doors.
As a tip I'd recommend the Pulpo a la Gallega to anyone, the best octopus dish in Vietnam by far!

2  Thank AVCH14
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My wife,daughter and I wanted a break form Vietnamese and as this restaurant was in relatively easy distance from our Hotel in District One decided to give it a go based on the reviews on Tripadvisor .We were certainly not disappointed. We ordered several Tapas dishes, all of which were some of the best we've experienced. Our wonderful hostess advised against ordering too much and she was right which meant we did not have to leave full plates unnecessarily. Our only unfortunate feeling was we had not enough time to go back and try other dishes. We were leaving the next day. My daughter ordered Sangria whereas I opted for the standard Aussie drink, beer. Try this Dad, I ordered one immediately. Made with wine, fruit and a lot of love our hostess explained.

2  Thank lees000
Reviewed July 5, 2014

After almost 3 weeks of solely Asian food I had a massive craving for tapas and discovered this place. It's expensive for Vietnam but well worth it. I chose 3 tapas because I expected them to be quite small but the portion sizes were huge and I was absolutely stuffed. The patatas bravas had an amazing chili sauce and the pan con aceite was some of the best bread I've had. The owners are really friendly. I speak Spanish and they chatted with me and made sure I was happy with my meal.

1  Thank SGtravelfan
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

The sangria here was some of the best we ever had. Amazing food and a fantastic night. Monica is very friendly host and owner and it was great to practice my Spanish with her.