2,882 results
All reviews opera restaurant martini bar lam son park lounge beautiful hotel vietnamese restaurant colonial style pool area luxury hotel nice pool busy city breakfast buffet pho central location the heart of the city post office saigon
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Everything about the Park Hyatt was very good- We stayed here for two nights. Our room was nicely appointed and overlooking the swimming pool ( which is large and has very comfortable sun beds) . The bed in the room however was creaky which was rather annoying. Staff very friendly & efficient. The hotel is very well located in the centre of Saigon, so exploring on your own is very easy to do. Breakfast was a buffet - the breads delicious! The Square One restaurant is excellent - a great mix of European & Vietnamese food , in fact we ate here both nights as we decided we probably couldn't better it elsewhere.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for a room overlooking the pool - they are quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LadyBKent_UK
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I was on a 2 day business trip so did not need a fuss just things to work.
The butler that came with my room was very helpful, concierge sorted cars, restaurants, laundry. The room decor was colonial french, plenty of space, gym was well appointed. The pool i saw from my room though no time to try looked very appealing.

The feel of the hotel is very colonial, decor to match, with a welcoming feel.

On such a rushed visit, I did not get into the flow of life of the area, though was able to go for a short walk around the area feeling safe and secure. I'd recomen this property for business or a holiday break, I'd like to return for a holiday break next time.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2012

It was our first time in Vietnam and we made the right choice in choosing this hotel. Upon entering, you can feel the fine luxurious interior, warm staff and first class service. It's a beautiful colonial hotel that is well maintained especially the rooms. Bed were comfy and sheets looked new, i am very picky with this. Bathroom is well kept as well. Though i expected more with the interior of the room but it didnt bother me. Breakfast is awesome! I always looked forward to my mornings with them. Loved everything about this hotel, indeed luxurious!

Room Tip: Ask for the pool view
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We stayed at the park Hyatt for 3 nights and it was perfect. We had a pool side room and it was great walking out the door to the pool. The service was wonderful. Would stay here again. My only negative is the gym that was just average. If you need to exercise just do laps in the gorgous pool.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We loved the Park Hyatt well. The rooms of the Colonial style with a huge bed and beautiful marble bathroom and old photos of Saigon are very nice. The pool is quite large and very well maintained. Also enjoyed. In public areas, the contemporary Asian art, which is very high quality (but not kitsch paintings by renowned artists) Toll is also the hotel's restaurants, which are very exceptional and can not miss culinary.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends