2,825 results
All reviewsopera restaurantmartini barlam sonpark loungebeautiful hotelvietnamese restaurantcolonial stylepool arealuxury hotelnice poolbreakfast buffetbusy cityspent nightsphocentral locationthe hustle and bustlethe heart of the city
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I was on a 2 day business trip so did not need a fuss just things to work.
The butler that came with my room was very helpful, concierge sorted cars, restaurants, laundry. The room decor was colonial french, plenty of space, gym was well appointed. The pool i saw from my room though no time to try looked very appealing.

The feel of the hotel is very colonial, decor to match, with a welcoming feel.

On such a rushed visit, I did not get into the flow of life of the area, though was able to go for a short walk around the area feeling safe and secure. I'd recomen this property for business or a holiday break, I'd like to return for a holiday break next time.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2012

It was our first time in Vietnam and we made the right choice in choosing this hotel. Upon entering, you can feel the fine luxurious interior, warm staff and first class service. It's a beautiful colonial hotel that is well maintained especially the rooms. Bed were comfy and sheets looked new, i am very picky with this. Bathroom is well kept as well. Though i expected more with the interior of the room but it didnt bother me. Breakfast is awesome! I always looked forward to my mornings with them. Loved everything about this hotel, indeed luxurious!

Room Tip: Ask for the pool view
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We stayed at the park Hyatt for 3 nights and it was perfect. We had a pool side room and it was great walking out the door to the pool. The service was wonderful. Would stay here again. My only negative is the gym that was just average. If you need to exercise just do laps in the gorgous pool.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We loved the Park Hyatt well. The rooms of the Colonial style with a huge bed and beautiful marble bathroom and old photos of Saigon are very nice. The pool is quite large and very well maintained. Also enjoyed. In public areas, the contemporary Asian art, which is very high quality (but not kitsch paintings by renowned artists) Toll is also the hotel's restaurants, which are very exceptional and can not miss culinary.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mario M
Reviewed November 9, 2012

This hotel is centrally located and near both fine and less expensive restaurants and sites such as the Opera House, Post office, Catholic Catheral and Chinatown. Rooms are spacious and well organized. Only problem that we experienced was that the free wifi did not work in our room but we were able to surf the web and receive e-mail with a hard wire that the hotel provided. Food in the hotel restaurant for the breakfast that was included with the room was excellent. Lunch in the least expensive restaurant was expensive with pasta and a pizza costing around $50.00. I suggest that you try one of the local restaurants that are within walking distance of a block or two. Service was responsive and friendly.

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the pool are more peaceful as they are away from the beeping horns on the busy street.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple