2,827 results
All reviewsopera restaurantmartini barlam sonpark loungebeautiful hotelvietnamese restaurantcolonial stylepool arealuxury hotelnice poolbreakfast buffetbusy cityspent nightsphocentral locationthe hustle and bustlethe heart of the city
Reviewed November 5, 2012

excellent hotel, perfectly located, we spent 2 nights there and everyone was nice and helpful. our room was big and very well equipped. the spa and the pool were excellent way to relax after visiting the city. definitely the place to stay in HCMC !

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I not only have no complaints but I have tons of compliments. They do everything right here. May the other luxury international hotels take note. Rooms are perfectly appointed. Service is outstanding. Food is excellent. Location is superb. Fine, a nice lap pool would be great, but the gym is very, very good and you can even sneak in laps in the pool if you go when there's not a crowd. One of my favorite hotels, honestly. I also just love Saigon.

Room Tip: Facing the pool on the interior was actually quite nice.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have stayed here several times for work while in Saigon and each time it has been nice. Rooms are modern and comfortable, restaurant is great (love the breakfasts), and facilities are excellent. The front lobby has a nice place to sit or get a drink. I have used several rooms there for business presentations and I have had no problems and found everything to flow smoothly. Location is also good, close to good shopping. My only complaint is that the hotel is freezing.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Matt H
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights while visiting a friend. I splashed out and that their limo collect me fron the airport, which alone was a wonderful experience. I recommend this to anyone who wants to avoid crowds when getting off a 24 hour flight.

I was greeted on arrival by a hostess who took me straight to my room for in room check in. From then on it was a perfect all he way from the room, staff, breakfast. I'll definabekt visit again with my wife and family.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I just stayed here for a couple nights for my very first experience visiting Vietnam. After sorting out a brief mixup with the billing, I found the hotel to be very accommodating. We got a nice sized room on the 8th floor, although next time I might be more inclined to try a pool side room on the third floor. The location was great, right in the middle of busy district 1. We walked over to the new vietcom tower and center to enjoy the newly modernized (and expensive vietnam!) One complaint we had, was the food at Opera wasn't that good and was expensive for what we had. We're more into the authentic tasting food but this probably was catered for western palates. For a real taste of Vietnam, you have to try the street food! We haven't stayed at any other hotels in HMC, so we really don't have a point of comparison, but I from reading all the reviews before we stayed here I think this is one of the better places to stay in terms of cleanliness and separation from the crazy city life. If money was no object, I'd probably stay here again.

Room Tip: Hyatt Gold Passport members always get upgraded rooms and late checkout
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple