“Can't beat the service and the price”
Review of fastnood

fastnood
Ranked #513 of 3,200 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Located 5 mins away from Bui Vien Street (Street of Foreigners in Ho Chi Minh), fastnood provides flexible, tasty, and healthy stir fried noodles by offering customized noodles cooked with very little oil and no MSG.To be specific, you can choose the ingredients for your dishes!The combinations then creates a huge variety of choices. Further more, all the ingredients are shown at salad bar next to cooking area where everybody is able to watch the chef's performance.
Winters, California
“Can't beat the service and the price”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I loved it so much I came back again. If you're in the neighborhood, stop in. The staff is super nice and the clientele young. You can see the food before and during preparation so you know the place is cleaner than many options at this price.

• Visited June 2014

• Vietnamese first
Erfurt, Germany
“really good”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Went there twice and left always happy. Always had a very friendly service and of course you can choose between so many things for your dish. It is worth an experience and the prices are not bad at all. I will return.

Victoria, Canada
“Customize your noodles”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Came here for super. Service was good and price was right but food was mediocre. You get lots of vegetables but even with ordering extra chicken I found them to be a little stingy with the meat. Good option for a quick and cheap lunch option.

• Visited March 2014
Austin, Texas
“Not Bad, Not Great”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Overall I would recommend this place to others but I would not say it is a must visit.

We arrived a bit late so we were the only customers. The staff was VERY friendly and nice. At the end of our meal the manager/owner faced our moto for us which was very nice. As far as service goes I would give fastnood 4 out of 5.

The food was good. They have a few recipe based dishes but the majority of the menu is designed where you create your own dish. The veggies tasted fresh and they didn't over sauce anything. Also you can watch your food being made which is a nice touch. My wife had a recipe dish while shot from the hip. As aI said before the food was good but there wasn't anything that blew me away.

The price was good also. We only spent $6USD on 2 drinks and 2 meals. I was up-charged since I piled on 5+ veggies but you can't complain about $6USD for 2 meals and 2 drinks (non-alcoholic).

Overall I would say go there, but don't go out of your way. The food, service and price was good but there are many places like it in HCMC.

• Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“The best place for a budget backpacker”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

We ate here twice, once for lunch, once for dinner. The noodles are so cheap and filling. The perfect place for those on a tight budget. For the two of us, we spend 100vnd for two meals and two drinks. The noodles cost around £1 per dish...bargain!

Visited February 2014