1,985 results
All reviews sky bar the customer service manager russian market rooftop pool family suite every morning river view breakfast buffet clean rooms tour desk min walk egg station star hotel stayed nights bui vien saigon river backpacker area
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was impeccable, it was much nicer than the 5 star we stayed in in Tokyo. Everything was clean, the rooms are great, the sky bar is beautiful! The customer service here is incredible. Most notably, Jacky—he went the extra mile to insure we knew what to avoid and what to look for when venturing into the city. If you stay here, try to find him and ask him for his tips for navigating the very busy city. He really made our entire stay here feel like a home away from home. If you can find him, do!

The rooms are nice, the room we stayed in had no walk separating the bathroom and the bedroom, instead it had fogged glass. This made for interesting bathroom experiences between my boyfriend and I. We opted to use the bathroom down the hall from us instead because we aren’t quite that comfortable with each other. Lol. Everything about the room, food, all of that, was fantastic though!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very very good location, you may have to use the Grab to the market or other area but it is only about USD 2~4 most touristic places. But walking distance to Backpacker st., yet far enough not to hear the loud sounds. Hotel and its location are well recognized by most drivers. Hotel facilities: Sauna (dry and steam), pool, bar and restaurant, gym, these are available for all!
Good breakfast, changes the variation everyday (i stayed 4 nights).
They offer decent quality hotel services with well-trained staff and a customer service manager Jacky (very friendly)! Every morning he greets all guests at the restaurant and I look forward to see him in my next stay!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed in this hotel for 4 days and found the staff in the breakfast hall (Mr.Jacky Huynh) was very friendly and helpful. Every morning he came to greet us and give us good service. Highly appreciate his kind service and always hope to see him working in this hotel as this is our favorite hotel in the city. Totally amazing experience to be looked after by such caring and sweet person.

Room tip: Best view and very clean rooms
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed in one of the capsule rooms. It costed me only 20$+ including nice breakfast. The single capsule room is clean and big enough for 180 cm male. Staff members are friendly, professional and very helpful, especially their manager Jacky. I saw his passion & dedication in his customer service. I really felt so welcomed.

I'm pretty sure I will come back to the place next time in Saigon too. I wanna try their hotel rooms as well :)

1  Thank akirs71s
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Since this is our second time to visit HCM we don’t have any plans on where to go. As we are having our breakfast at the hotel we overheard a very jolly and helpful manager who loves to speak with their guests and extend some help if needed. So when he reached our table he introduced himself as Jacky and he helped us plan and made our day more productive with his recommendations on where to go.

Kudos to Sunland Hotel staffs from the welcoming up to the skybar for their warm welcome and hospitality. Especially to Jacky Hyunh who is the real gem of this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family