Message from Tripadvisor:Temporarily closed
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
The only place I go to get my suits.

I have been coming to Phan's for 3 years. They have a new location in the Vinhomes area. I am a big... read more

Reviewed April 8, 2021
deanw812
via mobile
Awesome Tailor, Great Experience

The suit I bought was a great price, cut perfectly and was ready within the promised time frame. I... read more

Reviewed March 18, 2020

from $28.00
from $59.00
from $9.24
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 28, 2019

A good place to shop for a blazer. Especially during promotions with great quality and affordable price. The staff is helpful and friendly, warm services as well. I feel very satisfied with the suite. Plus good service, good product. I recommend this place to have a nice suit. Such a nice place with the design and the material was perfect.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

Highly recommend. The staff are all very friendly, and very talented tailors. Easy to communicate with (in English) too

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed September 27, 2019

They impressed me with their professional and experiences when taking an online order, even we didn’t come to their office. It’s not easy to get a custom suit without showing up, but they did a very good job. Good advices and detail instructions will help you choose style, materials, and get the measurements by yourself. On top of that, the result is so satisfied me. My son really loves his new suit. I strongly recommend this tailor for who need custom suit but cannot go directly to their place.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed September 27, 2019

I got 6 shirts made, and they were very good. They worked late to finish the job on time, they even came to my hotel to drop them off

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 27, 2019

Highly recommended. Phan's tailor made great suits for us. We love to come back when needed. Thanks a lot!

Date of experience: September 2019