Message from Tripadvisor:Temporarily closed
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
The only place I go to get my suits.

I have been coming to Phan's for 3 years. They have a new location in the Vinhomes area. I am a big... read more

Reviewed April 8, 2021
deanw812
via mobile
Awesome Tailor, Great Experience

The suit I bought was a great price, cut perfectly and was ready within the promised time frame. I... read more

Reviewed March 18, 2020

from $28.00
from $59.00
from $9.24
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

I came here with a friend for his suit. Elsa has a very good experience, she's thorough. Higly recommend this place.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed September 24, 2019

I came here mostly because of the good reviews and was not disappointed.
Despite the short time span they were able to tailor two shirts for me within 2 days.

The quality is good and the shape is perfect. They also offer the opportunity of shipping shirts to your home country which is really convenient.
Staff was also very friendly and professional.

Can only recommend and will be back for sure.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

Nice tailor in Saigon ! Not far from the center. Thank you Elsa, good English speaker and nice experience.

Reviewed September 24, 2019

High recomment by Phan Tailor. They made suit very nice.Thank Ms.Ngoc for making a nice suit for me.

Reviewed September 24, 2019

My fiance had suit made in a week and it's gorgeous. English speaking very friendly stuff. Definitely recommending their services thank you guys. Picture is from day before completing the suit, but already looked awesome.