“good”
Review of Highlands Coffee

Highlands Coffee
Cuisines: International
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Quiet space, drinks are good, staff was friendly
Good location, nearby Futabus office, get a cup of cafe for waiting futa bus

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Price is good since airport prices are high.

Good quality. Nice staff. Inside and outside seating.

Located near the domestic terminal

Reviewed January 23, 2018

This coffee chain is usually on my visit list whenever I am in HCMC and during my recent trip there, I dropped by for a visit as usual, visited 2-3 of its outlets and this was one of them.

The ambience was nice and cosy but was crowded as it was weekend. Nonetheless, service was quite prompt and staff was polite and efficient.

Unlike the previous visit, I decided to order an icy drink instead of the coffee as it was so warm and sunny out there and also just had a few cups of coffee during the buffet breakfast. So I ordered the icy peach tea and a tiramisu.

The tea was so icy and refreshing and really great to have on such a warm day! And I was instantly "cooled down", very nice except I find it a bit too sweet initially but after the ice had melted, it was quite all right. The tiramisu was my favourite, it was so flavourful and rich in taste. Very yummy.

In addition, we also bought it's thermos flask and packets of instant coffee home (we would do so every time) as the coffee was nice.

Reviewed January 7, 2018

I love coffee but i did not order their coffee as im looking for hot chocolate.. its nice ! Their service from the order process is excellent. There are lots of branch in the city. I tried one [dun remember which area but the one near to asian kitchen], the environment is quite nice . Actually , most all the coffee in vietnam are nice . Perhaps i wll try their coffee on my next visit.

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

As a non-coffee drinker, I kind of like it. Not sure whether that's good for coffee connoisseurs. Cheaper as compared to international brands. Can buy 3 in 1 back home for gifts.