“I changed my mind about working out!”

Body by Jovie Gym & Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Unique and Innovative Boutique Gym & Yoga Studio in Ho Chi Minh City. Our gym is equipped with advanced cardio and strength training equipment providing grounds for the ultimate athletic adventure. Our studio features functional training tools such as pull-up/monkey bars, barbells, ropes, TRX suspension, sandbells and much more... In addition, we have a separate studio for yoga & dance conducted by internationally certified instructors. Body By Jovie also conduct small group conditioning classes such as Bootcamp, TRX Suspension & High Intensity Intervals Training. Either you want to stay in shape while abroad or find the ultimate training experience, Body By Jovie will deliver the utmost professional experience.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have always been into sports but never into going to the gym or doing dance or yoga classes, until I stepped into Body By Jovie gym. It has everything I usually like about sport, great friendly atmosphere, inspirational 'coaches', it feels like a sport club where you come meet and practice with friends. It is now one of my favorite activity to do, I don't see it as something annoying I have to do for my health, I see it as a great moment spent with nice people in a gorgeous looking gym AND I get to look hotter and healthier at the same time. :)
It's fresh and healthy, nothing like those big gyms with artificial lighting where brainless people go to admire themselves in mirrors, if you know what I mean..
The owners are adorable and so professional, it's always a pleasure just to talk with them before or after classes. they are always trying to be available for anyone and if busy training people, their staff will do a great job as well.
If you always wanted to work out but always had a bad impression about gym and trainers, this is the place to make you change your mind!

1  Thank JenFrenchFry
Sylvie J, Owner at Body by Jovie Gym & Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Jen,
Thank you for your kind words. We try our best to be an inviting space, make clients comfortable while delivering a true professional fitness experience. We are here to motivate you to be your best version and we look forward to see you progress in your wellness journey. You are always a joy in our studios! Can't wait for our next session together.
Regards,
Sylvie

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I started working out at Body by Jovie a couple of months ago, together with my girlfriend. We started with a couple of great Yoga classes and then moved on to personal training. Joao, our trainer and one of the 2 owners of Body by Jovie does a great job helping us reach our goals. He is motivating and extremely knowledgable - I didn't realise working out could be so rewarding. Very much recommended!

4  Thank LorenzLoidl
Sylvie J, Owner at Body by Jovie Gym & Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Lorenz,
It's such a pleasure to have you and your girlfriend in our studio. You both truly inspire us!
We are so happy that you are enjoying our yoga classes and we are delighted to see the progress that you've both accomplished so far with our personal training services! Keep up the hard work and thank you for your feedback!
Regards,