“Great ribs”

Ranked #30 of 3,361 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a simple burger joint, just good quality burgers. Now we have 2 locations #1) 196 le Lai #2) 71 Pasteur
Murwillumbah, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great ribs”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Looks can be deceiving with chucks. Ordered the pork ribs which were sensational to say the least. Great marinade and value for Money. Had a nice conversation with Charlie who is also the cook and knows his stuff! Little bit out of the way location wise but be confident the food will safisfy.

• Visited May 2014
jinxedta, Manager at Chuck's Burgers, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you mantis77 for the review, we are happy that you enjoyed our food.

"note" We only serve ribs every other sunday Check our website for updates

Charlie

• Vietnamese first
Switzerland
“Worth the walk”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I had looked up where this place was and it seemed pretty far from where we were but after finishing up at the war museum we decided to make the trip over. I'm so glad we did! The guy who runs the place is so friendly and helpful, he gave us some tips on other places to check out in the city and some good advice in regards to street smarts (which we are definitely lacking).
The burgers were delicious!! Simple and perfect, just the way a burger should be! We got cheese and bacon as well and it was so good, I was sad when my burger was all gone and was kind of considering ordering a second one.
If you have the time, definitely check out this place. If, like myself, you've been traveling for awhile and are craving a good old fashioned burger this is 100% the place for you!

• Visited May 2014
“A MUST HAVE WHILE IN SAIGON!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

After hearing the raves about Chuck's via word of mouth, post on Facebook and reviews from Travel Advisor. I figured I'd better get myself down there and give it a try.

Coming from Las Vegas, I have access to all of the global burger chains, but I also have the privilege of dining at Fuddrucker's, Steak-N-Shake, Five Guys, In-N-Out and Smash Burger.

After trying the Double Standard, I must say that I was not disappointed what so ever. It met all of my expectations and then some. If I hadn't got full, I would of ordered another for sure.

To top it off, the owner Charles is a great guy and very personable. Chuck's will definitely be one of my stops when I return to Vietnam.

“As good as it gets”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I'm staying with my friend and he had been recomended this place. Friendly and quick service followed by what was one if the best burgers I have ever tasted!! Highly recomend!!

• Visited April 2014
“Burgers done right!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Chuck's adopts the concept of "keep it simple but do it right" -- similar to In 'N Out Burger but so much more delicious! Everything was freshly made and perfectly cooked; even the chocolate chip cookies were warm and gooey when served. Heaven!

As many people have mentioned, it's a bit of a challenge to find, but we called for directions and Charlie himself picked up the phone, guided us in and greeted us upon arrival. The service continued to be excellent throughout the meal. Charlie and his staff make you feel welcomed and valued as a customer. Believe the hype...this place is worth checking out!

• Visited March 2014