“Superbowl Monday!”

The Tavern
Ranked #365 of 3,459 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: International
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I looked all over for a place to watch the Superbowl in Saigon and I found it, just blocks from my house! The atmosphere was awesome, breakfast was super and the service was wonderful. I'm looking forward to going back for a meal during "regular hours." Thanks guys!

2  Thank Saigon-Cyclist

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I am not a regular of this bar but heard that Neil [ex Cafe Latin and Sheridans chef] was there now and putting on Sunday roasts - one of the best I have had in HCM -a full plate and mounds of delicious melt in your mouth roast beef!!! .

6  Thank Jim B
Reviewed December 12, 2013

If you stay or visit Saigon South Phu My Hung, District 7, you should check this place out. And whether you want a few drinks or a full dinner, I would definitely recommend this place. The staff is friendly and efficient. The owners are also.
Food here is a mixture of mainly western type dishes and a select choice of local meals, always freshly cooked and served swiftly. Good choice of beers and an outstanding choice of whisky from around the world.
Overall, good food, cold beer and nice and quiet at the time of day we went. Good little escape from the Saigon psychosis.

3  Thank Tiffany T
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Great place, great food, great management, reasonable prices, nice people :). I like the atmosphere here, the staff is really taking good care of you, it feels like being at a good friend's place. The Tavern has regular promotions, parties with live music, special events like Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas party, Teacher's day celebration, etc.
There are quiz nights every Wednesday, it's so much fun.
You can stop by anytime, I hope you won't get disappointed :).
Enjoy your time at my favourite place!

3  Thank Katus J
Reviewed November 27, 2013

The ostrich was very good--tastes like very tender beef. Loved it. Fun place in District 7. Wish they had an 8 ball for the pool table though. :)

The proprietor was very keen to introduce me to the faggots, but I don't like liver and pork. I'm much happier with the margarita pizza which has very good sauce.

3  Thank Chimp_Baxter