“Awesome city tour”
Review of Saigon on Bikes

Saigon on Bikes
Ranked #1 of 274 Shopping in Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Owner description: Vietnam Motorbike Tours. Saigon Street Food Tour and City Tour on motorbikes. We offer the best quality of service with a competitive price. 100% of our drivers and guides are English speakers, who are young, smart, informative, knowledgeable, careful, enthusiastic, intelligent, talented, energetic, clever, helpful and charismatic individuals who pass on epic and timeless local knowledge through stories and jokes to eager and curious tour-goers. Whether you want to experience the local life, food, culture, sightseeing or shopping, there is a tour option for you. Our ambition is to give you the bests of Saigon.
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Called up saigon on bikes and was lucky enough to get a city tour on the day. Since it's the low season currently, I was the only one on the tour. I always enjoy meeting other travellers on tours, but having the tour to myself allowed for more time to relax at the markets, enjoy a longer lunch and stop off for photos more often, which I rather enjoyed.

Thanh and my driver/guide were very friendly, with great knowledge of saigon. Lunch was interesting and delicious - we ate at a local spot which I'd never had discovered otherwise.

All in all - highly recommended!

4  Thank Andy114
"afternoon tour"
in 7 reviews
"fantastic night"

Reviewed April 22, 2014

This bike tour was so good it prompted me to write my first ever review on Tripadvisor! Due to a lack of planning, my husband and I called at the last minute however Thanh was still able to arrange an afternoon city tour for us. Thanh promptly met us at our hotel where we were introduced to Harry and Hieu, who were both lovely.

We biked through six districts (including through several tiny alleys which was exciting) most of which we definitely wouldn't have seen on our own. Being part of the bike traffic on the streets of Ho Chi Minh was also a great experience. The tour also included stops for a light lunch, a refreshing dessert and an iced Vietnamese coffee which were all perfectly tailored to the afternoon heat.

All three guides were very friendly and put up with our incessant questions about Ho Chi Minh City and Vietnamese culture, history and language. We had lots of laughs and our only only regret was not having the time to take another tour!

1  Thank Yvonne H
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I did the night food tour and it was defintaly a highlight of our trip! Thanh and his 2 guides were very friendly and shared their local knowledge on local street food in such a great way :) go with an open mind and empty stomach and you will have a fantastic time.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Great guys. They were more than happy accommodate to requests for shopping. They took us to the right places. We bought soccer shoes, head phones etc. They came with a special motorcycle for my nine year old Son.

When we return to Vietnam, we'll do this again.

1  Thank Elsworthj
See more reviews
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is a definite do not miss trip. My husband and I took the night food tour with Saigon on bikes and it was really amazing. I was initially nervous after seeing the traffic in Ho Chi Minh, but soon relaxed a nod felt really safe withThanh and his two guides. It was a great way of seeing the city at night and we went to many districts trying different specialities - all were really tasty and it was a great way to sample the real flavours of Vietnam. Well there was one exception- we did try the Dorian fruit on our final stop but I guess like some other westerners found it too pungent! However the rest o f the deserts were delicious! We would like to say a big t hank you to Thanh and his guides - they really made it fun and were really knowledgeable too.

2  Thank Angie C