“Great home made pasta” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vittorio

Vittorio
Ranked #80 of 3,109 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great home made pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Delicious home made lasagna! Visually it didn't look spectacular as it was slightly burnt on one corner, the taste was amazing. We both loved it.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Bucharest, Romania
“A pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

We had a very pleasant surprise with this place. Wondering on the streets of Ho Chi Minh we stumbled upon this place and we said that after all that local food a little bit of an Italian cuisine can’t harm. And we are glad we’ve tried it. A very cozy and pleasant atmosphere with great service. Truly authentic Italian food at a very reasonable price. Probably here you will find the best pizza, pasta and one outstanding Caesar salad. There isn’t much more to ask from this restaurant, I hope that they’ll be open next year as well so we can eat here. Truly recommend it!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Queensland
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

We have come here several times and it is consistently very good food. We've had their pizza, homemade ravioli (awesome tomato sauce!), and breakfast - we enjoyed it all :) The staff are also very nice and welcoming.

Dublin, Ireland
“Pleasently surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Had some time to kill on a wet afternoon so this place fitted the bill. Wasn't sure what to expect but had a lovely authentic Italian lunch complete with a real espresso! House red wine also was surprisingly good.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“New Italian kid on the block. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I was riding my motorcycle down Bui Vien st when I spotted a new Italian restaurant I hadn't seen before so pulled up and looked. It looked brand new so let the gentleman park my bike and sat down. Ordered Vietnamese lemon drink to start and it was so good ordered another immediately.
Chose a half and half med pizza for 139000 dong. Made up of gorganzola and the other half Parma ham. They also brought a small dish of hot dried Chilli for me to sprinkle over my pizza. Probably one of the best pizzas I have eaten for ages. Have won me over with very professional trained staff serving you. Tasteful decor. This place will succeed amongst the usual mediocre fare available in the backpacker area. Many of the fake Italian places don't come anywhere near this place. I will be frequenting this establishment when I get the craving for Italian food. Living in HCMC we have a huge choice of eating places but some miss the mark. Victorio is not one of those.

2 Thank DirtyPierreOnTour