“Friendly, family oriented bistrot, great food, very affordable!”
Review of Edwards Bistro

Edwards Bistro
Ranked #1,622 of 3,246 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Vietnamese, British
Good for: Families with children
Description: Welcome to Edwards Bistro!!! We have created this page for you to be able to see out latest creations and popular dishes. Our restaurant is constantly adding tasty new dishes to the menu. Feel free to send us a message or post on this page if you'd like any information. For those of you who have been here already, we always appreciate your feedback :-) You can also like our page on face book By typing edwards bistro in the search option on your facebook Page.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Friendly, family oriented bistrot, great food, very affordable!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I go to Edward's Bistro regularly and simply can't find a better place to eat, have a drink, or just sit and relax in the Phu My Hung area! They also deliver food when I don't feel like going out.

The British chef who owns it, and his Vietnamese wife, are the friendliest couple ever and they offer a very wide range of food, including burgers, pizzas, burritos, Vietnamese specialities and western favorites. Most dishes are around 2 or 3 USD and there is a full Vietnamese set lunch every day (choice of 6 different menus) for only 1 USD! Oh, and the chocolate brownie is to die for...

I go there with my son, who loves playing in the gardens of Hoang Anh Gia Lai 3, where Edwards is located. Kids friendly and great place to meet people.

I strongly recommend trying out this hidden pearl, it's worth it!

Bon appétit :-)