“My favorite Springs Rolls in town and much more !”

Frangipani Hoa Su Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Italian, Vietnamese
“My favorite Springs Rolls in town and much more !”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I love this ''home'' vietnamese food, Springs Rolls, Pho, Thit Kho Tau....and if from time to time I want to change to western food I can enjoy great italian pasta ! A very good place to share a dinner with family or friends !

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Marcsaigon
Dung V, Owner at Frangipani Hoa Su Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Writer,

Thank you very much for visiting us and for taking time to share your experience at Frangipani Hoa Su on TripAdvisor. We are very delighted to hear that you enjoy the food and our service. We strive to improve our service everyday. And We greatly appreciate your feedbacks. We hope you do come back here in your next visit.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best atmosphere in An Phu!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I really enjoy the atmosphere of Frangipani whenever I hang out here, it's spacious and very comfortable, both outdoors and also the indoor section. The food is very delicious and has great variety among Western and Vietnamese cuisine. Definitely a must when eating out in An Phu!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Nicole F

Saigon, null, Vietnam
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great hang out and best Vietnamese”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

It s always a pleasure to hang out here as i find very few places to sit and relax outdoors in Saigon. the Vietnamese food always impresses me. its totally my favorite place in town to go eat Pho or caramelized pork...

• Visited April 2013