“Wow!”

Ranked #184 of 3,597 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: French, Vietnamese
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: EON51 is reaching new heights in dining. With unobstructed views of the sprawling city below, you will enjoy the most delectable fine cuisine in a modern, sophisticated environment. Located on the 51st Floor of the Bitexco Financial Tower, our Executive Chef will provide you with a menu that is inspired from global cuisines - all prepared for you in our open theatre kitchen. Experience our kitchen, up close and personal! Our wine room, with over 300 wine labels, provides an easy-to-select range of complements to the Chefs culinary delights. Every table enjoys a view, but for those wishing for a more private and less interrupted experience, be sure to reserve one of our mezzanine floor tables. Join us at EON51 for a memorable dining experience that will quite simply, take your breath away!Lunch seating starts at 11:30am with last seating at 2:00pm. Dinner seating begins at 5:00pm and the last seating is at 10:00pm
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Located on the 51st floor of the Bitexco Financial Tower, this restaurant probably has the best view in Saigon.
The interior is very nice with an open kitchen so you kan see the chefs in action, and the atmosphere is posh, yet relaxed. Great staff that really knows theis stuff, and the food is just amazing!
And just up the stairs there's a nightclub where you can go for drinks and a dancing after dinner, and for those who smoke, you can do that here to (don't have to go 51 floors down to get outside).
Will definitely come back here!

1  Thank Lene V
Tuan N, Người quản lý at EON51 Sky Dining, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2014

Dear Mr Lene !
Thank you very much for your compliments . We are expecting you back to give you another wow ! Please let me know you come back by dropping me a line at tuan.tan@eon51.com!

Reviewed August 31, 2014

I always like to visit the tallest building in the cities I travel to as well as sample some fine dining so in this case I got to combine the two. Eon 51 is on the 51st Floor of the Bitexco Tower, easy to get to by taxi and then follow the guides to get the elevator up. The restaurant is laid out in a crescent and the seats hug the windows around the curve so basically everyone gets a view. I chose the set menu as it ticked all the boxes and each course was very good with a couple of stand outs with the Lobster Bisque (which looked like a latte, and the aptly named Surf/Turf. A couple of glasses of wine and the evening was complete. The service was fast and I told the waitress I had a previous appointment so she ensure each dish was served at a good pace to fit in the time I had, she was helpful and made sure I was well looked after. If you are looking for a Fine Dining experience in Ho Chi Minh Eon will definitely provide.

Tuan N, Manager at EON51 Sky Dining, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2014

Dear Mr Geoff B !
You not only visited the tallest building in saigon but also the highest restaurant in Vietnam .Eon 51 is located at height 200m from ground therefore it allows you to get all the views over city ! I do appreciate your guide for the way get up to Eon 51 ! It must be so helpful for our future diners ! Thank you very much for your valuable review . Drop me a line at tuan.tan@eon51.com when you are going to come back Eon 51

Reviewed August 30, 2014

We visited there- located center of Sai Gon, on thurday. It’s is an elegant restaurant with luxurious contemporary atmosphere.
I have high quality dinner and steak was superb.
Sophistication was all the each of dishes .The fresh and most delicious seafood.
The staff was attentive and hospital. I believe that Western cuisine is made to please even the most finicky gourmand.

Dear Kayleen !
" made to please even the most finicky gourmand" seems to be so sweet ! I am so delightful to know that you did enjoy the food here ! For you information , we are going to expand the menu in the near future ! I hope to see you back here for trying new dishes !
Best regards!

Reviewed August 29, 2014

That was the second time I have been there and I were impressed again. The waitress was professional and welcoming. The food was presented beautifully and tasted amazing, good quality and surprisingly the standard would worthy of the finest restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City. I think that was one of the best meal of my life I personally can say without doubt that I recommend for anyone to visit the elegant restaurant – EON51 with your family and friends meeting even business convention.

2  Thank Nhi0803
Tuan N, Người quản lý at EON51 Sky Dining, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2014

Dear Nhi !
I am so happy to know that you are the regular customer of Eon 51 ! I would like to let you know that we are running a membership program for regular guests . I kindly invite you to join us to get more special benefits and customer care ! If you are interested please drop me a line at tuan.tan@eon51.com ! Thank you very much !

Reviewed August 27, 2014

Last time, I went there, that was my first year anniversary with my girl. the staff was outstanding, really high level of performance in service. luckily we was seat at a table with a nice view and of course really romantic. the food was good, not many restaurant in Ho Chi Minh city can cooked like that and i'm impressed myself. I booked a spectacular dessert in the shape of a chocolate heart with “Happy Anniversary” and my girlfriend she really love it. it a bit pricy but it's worth. We really enjoyed it and of course we will back there sometimes.

1  Thank Minh L
Tuan N, Người quản lý at EON51 Sky Dining, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2014

Dear Mr Minh !
Eon 51 is proud as a perfect place for special occasions such as : birthday , wedding anniversary....We really appreciate your positive feedback . We look forward to welcoming you back here for other special occasions !