“Food to match the view”
Review of Eon51 Fine Dining

Eon51 Fine Dining
Ranked #176 of 3,403 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: French, Vietnamese
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Eon51 is reaching new heights in dining. With unobstructed views of the sprawling city below, you will enjoy the most delectable fine cuisine in a modern, sophisticated environment.Located on the 51st Floor of the Bitexco Financial Tower, our Executive Chef will provide you with a menu that is inspired from global cuisines - all prepared for you in our open theatre kitchen. Experience our kitchen, up close and personal! Our wine room, with over 300 wine labels, provides an easy-to-select range of complements to the Chefs culinary delights. Every table enjoys a view, but for those wishing for a more private and less interrupted experience, be sure to reserve one of our mezzanine floor tables. Join us at Eon51 for a memorable dining experience that will quite simply, take your breath away!Lunch seating starts at 11:30am with last seating at 2:00pm. Dinner seating begins at 5:00pm and the last seating is at 10:00pm
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Cirrus has just opened on the 51st floor of the Bitexco Tower. The interior is modern with a central kitchen area so you can view your food being cooked if you get bored with the panoramic city views.

The menu is a work in progress - with as yet only 5 or so choices per course. They are concentrating on several things really well, rather than more choice at the expensive of quality. Unless you are very fussy you will find something to your taste, and it will be done to perfection. I had beef cheeks, which combined a full steak flavour with a melt in the mouth texture. My wife had no complaints about her pumpkin risotto. Dessert, wine and coffee were all without fault too.

Value-wise it is not too bad considering the venue and quality. Slightly cheaper than the restaurants in Kumho Plaza and my beef was the same price as the steak served in the bars on the surrounding roads below.

Make sure you reserve beforehand - this is easily done with a phonecall an hour earlier. If you don't have a reservation you will never get past the security on the ground floor.

1  Thank Julian C
Tony S, Owner at Eon51 Fine Dining, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Dear Julian C,

Many thanks for your post.

Do you work here? Your review looks like one us might have written it as a press release :) !
In other words, I couldn’t have said it better myself; so thanks for taking an objective view (comparing us to other restaurants in town in terms of pricing/quality).

We are working on the whole security/ground floor experience now; but thanks for letting others know about making a reservation in advance – it certainly does make things easier and we do appreciate it :). Our kitchen is not large, so the timing of table sittings does need to be managed - and hence it may not always be possible to accept walk-in guests.

Again, thanks for taking the time to post your views – much appreciated.

Regards,

There are newer reviews for Eon51 Fine Dining

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Great value for money at the cities most desirable location.

Highlights are definitely centred around the theatre kitchen and incredible food, complimented by the best view in the city.

Best for couples or small groups and larger groups on request I'm sure.

3  Thank Thomas F
Tony S, Owner at Eon51 Fine Dining, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

Dear Thomas,

I agree with you that the theatre kitchen is the 'place to be' (my favourite spot certainly) and thank you for your compliment on the "incredible food" - I will let the kitchen crew know.

Yes, we can indeed cater to larger groups. Recently we have played host to several events ranging in size from 20-60 guests (seated set menus); and standing events from 120-250 guests.

Many thanks for your kind comments.

Best Regards,
Tony.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

There is no better place for a romantic dinner than Cirrus. The place in dimly lit, spacious enough so you can chat without bothering others, and the view is fantastic - best in Saigon by FAR! The service is friendly and efficient and the food is AMAZING! Real gourmet heaven. Try the pigeon breast or the octopus for starters. The salmon and lamb make good choices for mains. You can watch your food being prepared as the kitchen is open and in the very centre of the restaurant. Even for those not wishing to spend so much, you can't argue with the prices when everything is this perfect. Try it!

1  Thank hueygallop
Tony S, Owner at Eon51 Fine Dining, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Dear HueyGallop,

I am more than a little bit based, but I must agree with you that Cirrus is a perfect venue for a romantic dinner. We sent a lot of time in designing gthe furniture and layout to ensure guest comfort and privacy. I notice that you enjoyed the kitchen area diining experience. For an even more romantic experience, you might want to consider asking for a table near our wine room - away from the 'hustle-bustle' of the kitchen (actually I prefer the kitchen area because you have amazing views on one side, and the action on the other - the guests are right in the heart of everything.

Thanks for sending us your feedback - it is really appreciated.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I recently visited Cirrus on the 51st floor of Bitexco and it was very excellent. I was there with my mom to celebrate her birthday and the staff there truly made it a special evening. Service was friendly, and picked up on the fact that it was my mom's birthday without me saying anything, when my mom went to the bathroom they asked me if I would like to have a candle in the dessert and for her name. after enjoying the amazing food (I recommend the pigeon breast or the tuna carpaccio for starters and the steaks were unbelievably good with 3 different sides and smokey taste frothe charcoal bbq.) they brought our dessert with a small candle and my moms name and happy birthday written on the plate in chocolate. The desserts were super yummy too, thai tea panna cotta, and a coffee cake like tiramisu, sooooo gooood. Thanks!!!

Dear YangYRu,

Many thanks for all of your very positive feedback - and I am so glad that your mom chose to spend her special day with us. We love celebrations!

The pigeon is cerrtainly one of my favourites - great choice!

Thanks again,
Best,
Tony.

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Visited cirrus three times for dinner with family and also a champagne tasting and wine pairing night. although the way up has changed we just talked to the girls dressed in black at the downstairs entrance and they made it easy to find our way. The executive chef visited our table and we followed his recommendations. We ended up so happy and full that we shared dessert with each other at the end of the meal. The view is awe inspiring and away from the hussle and bussle of the wild city below. We took our time and found it hard to leave. My girlfriend is vegan and she appreciated that they were able to accomodate her.

Dear Starhawk029,

I'm glad you were able to chat directly with the chef about your girlfriend's dietary requirements - he is very good at making special requests 'on the fly'.

Thanks for sharing your positive feedback - the team loves receiving these!

Best Regards,