“My new favorite”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Amazing seafood at pretty decent prices. The lobster bake was out of this world. It was crispy and delicious, served on a bed of potatoes and beans which was a killer texture combination.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I was sad to find out that Cafe De Paris had closed. It had been my sample for great croissants for the past 8-9 months. The owner, Gerrard, and his wife, had been gracious, and warm hosts. I hope they return...
I have been searching for great croissants here...there had been none....even Sofitel Saigon's croissants are far below standard.

7  Thank Richie V
Reviewed January 10, 2014

The food was brilliant, but there was a lot of people there, so it was a bit crowded... But also, the service was amazing and I just have one word to say about this: AMAZING!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

After reading a few reviews about this place we said that we need to try and see if you can find the taste of French cuisine in Vietnam. We were not disappointed. A nice place to enjoy a very good pastries, excellent pastries or a good ham butter! The bread is great (better than in some bakeries in France!). And the setting is very nice! The atmosphere and service are great and very fair prices! To discover without hesitation!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Having seen the reviews here on trip advisor, my wife suggested we put this on our list of things to do in Saigon, her suggestion did not disappoint. We both had the petit dejeuner (coffee, orange juice, baguette and pain au chocolate), and it was such a good way to start the day. The freshly baked baguette was simply fantastic.

Unfortunately the manager was having a rough start to his day due to a staff shortage, this played out like a faulty towers episode with cutlery, orders and so on going to the wrong tables and associated discussions between "management" and staff providing some light comic relief. In spite of this, I would suggest a visit for breakfast if you're in Saigon.