“4 days stay in Alagon”

Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa
Ranked #52 of 461 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed December 25, 2013

My 1st time going HCM. Choose this hotel after reading good reviews. And true enough my 4 days stay was pleasant. From the Bell boy to the Hotel Manager that I spoke to was helpful & superb friendly. Also, is walking distance to the famous Ben Thanh market. Along the way, I was adventurous to try some alley food .... cheap & delicious. There are many small restaurants around the area too. Good food.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed December 24, 2013

My wife and I have have such a nice Christmas celebration in HCM. We like our hotel rooms are good, location is nice, breakfast is very good and all the service staff are fantastic especially Bryan the customer service officer whom gave me a very good impression. I strongly recommend this hotel if you are in Hcm.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

Its second time I stayed in this hotel. Always good as much as I expected. When I completely my reservation on booking.com I received a welcome email from hotel then another email to inform the hotel hold an appropriated amount to secure my booking...its really a courteous and care about customers. The breakfast now is better than before, many choices with western and asia food. I love vietnames cusines as well. Staffs are always polite and helpful. I had a nice stay here

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. Great location and good value for money. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Great service and a good breakfast included in the room price. Only thing we would have liked was to have an iron and ironing board provided in the room. Would stay here again

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 21, 2013

The very first time I was in Ho Chi Min City, I had no idea of any hotel to choose and through a
friend recommendation, I stayed at the Alagon Hotel and since then whenever I am in HCMC, I would make sure this is the hotel for me.
I was very attracted by the service level of the front staff, especially Miss Hong Anh, Annie. She has very pleasant personality and always have the sweetest smile. She serves with her heart and make sure we are comfortable and happy during our stay. I remembered once I got a terrible headache and she managed to get me a panadol and a glass of water from the restaurant behind and later she kept calling me to find out my condition. This is the real personalise service she give and you don't get it every where not even in five star hotel. I have no hesitation to vote her for the best service staff in the hotel

Room Tip: I did not go to the swimming pool and spa so I have no comments. For the price you are paying, this...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank nts168
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I had a fantastic stay here as I was in Ho Chi Minh city for just two days. Excellent service, food and location. Staff were very polite and helpful.
Also,I had a 10 hour stopover on my way back from Nha Trang and needed to get out of the airport for a while. I decided to get int contact with the hotel and they accommodated me fantastically. I had a shower and was able to relax in the hotel until my midnight flight. And it was completely free of charge. Amazing.
Bryan Ngyuen, the Guest Service Officer, was particularly helpful when it came to arranging this. Many thanks and if I come back to Vietnam this place will be where I will stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Kieran M
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Alagon is a beautiful hotel situated in such a convenient location. The breakfast is yummy and the staff are amazing. One gentleman in particular was very helpful, his name is Bryan Nguyen. He was always happy to assist with anything that we needed or wanted to do.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Travelers also viewed these Ho Chi Minh City hotels
Liberty Central Saigon Riverside Hotel
Liberty Central Saigon Riverside...
#21 of 461 in Ho Chi Minh City
#31 of 461 in Ho Chi Minh City
Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA
Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA
#30 of 461 in Ho Chi Minh City

Been to Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa

Address: 289-291 Ly Tu Trong Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000, Vietnam (Formerly Alagon Hotel Saigon)
Location: Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Airport Transportation
Ranked #52 of 461 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Price Range: $49 - $83 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa 3*
Alagon Hotel Saigon features elegant and modern rooms with free Wi-Fi in the centre of Ho Chi Minh City. A 5-minute walk to Ben Thanh Market, it offers a 24-hour restaurant and room service.Alagon Hotel Saigon is just a 3-minute walk to the 23/9 Park and a 7-minute drive to the Opera House. It takes 20 minutes by car to reach Tan Son Nhat Airport.All rooms are air-conditioned and come with turn-down service. Each room is equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, seating area, and tea and coffee making facilities. Private bathroom includes a shower.An elevator serves the hotel, which provides airport transfer, laundry and dry cleaning services at an extra charge. Guests can relax at the hotel’s spa bath or check their emails at the business centre. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.