The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$290
$272
InterContinental Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$172
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$113
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$185
$134
Priceline
$109
$70
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$141
$114
  • Pool
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$142
$107
Trip.com
  • Pool
Windsor Plaza Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$85
$77
  • Pool
Rex Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$157
$130
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$91
$78
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

All reviewsopera housebanana pancakesgreat locationsmall hotelbreakfast is servedrooftop terracegreat bathroombaguettewithin walking distancestreet noisewould stay againeasy accessbreakfast roommajor attractionscomfy bedben thanh marketstayed here for nights
Reviewed January 6, 2018

The best! This sweet little hotel has the perfect location — easy walking distance to shops, spas, museums, historical sites, the Saigon River, and restaurants — and the staff here are . . . the best! Every person on staff is fabulously welcoming, friendly, cheery, and competent. Sam, the manager, is a marvel! He is the practical heart and kindly soul that keeps everything going so beautifully. (Plus he has the most terrific wife and most adorable baby in the country!) And others, like Nhu at the front desk, are amazing! From the housekeeping crew (Hoa and Thuy) to the night security guys (Thanh and Tu) to the folks (Co Muoi and Anh) cooking and serving tasty breakfast on the lovely, leafy rooftop terrace, everyone at this hotel is terrific. Rooms are clean and bright. The hotel feels like home, and a guest feels like family. This year was the second time I’ve stayed there, and I’ll be back. Wonderful hotel!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
3  Thank 446Helena70
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Saigon River Boutique Hotel, Mac Thi Buoi,Ho Chi Minh from 29th Dec to 1st Jan 2018.

I nearly missed my flight on 31st Dec 2017, where millions of people were celebrating the countdown on new year eve. The streets were full of people and crazy vehicles. Motorbikes were all over different direction on the pedestrian walks. Leaving me with no space to walk. Some of the central city roads were shut down for the evening and the traffic was even more crazy than usual. There was no uber or taxi to take me out of the central city to airport. Mr Sam, who was the receptionist for Saigon River Boutique Hotel had saved me from missing my flight that night. He brought me out of the crazy central city by foot and with my backpack like a fugitive. This review is to thank Mr Sam who was so helpful and kind to me. His service was excellent and speak fluent english.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed November 13, 2017

Room clean with a very good bathroom and shower. Loved the rooftop breakfast restaurant and nighttime bar. Not much selection of drinks but that didn't bother us, as a beer in the heat is all we needed. There was noone in the bar when we went up but we just helped ourselves to drinks from the fridge then let them know at reception what we had consumed. Excellent location in District 1, close to all tourist attractions and restaurants with no very busy roads to cross.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Angela O
Reviewed November 6, 2017

I stayed at SRBH for 1 night on. The hotel is wonderful. Great value($30 standard room), very clean, extremely friendly-knowledgeable and helpful staff. In particular "Natalie" spoke good English and was a world of knowledge. Many thanks:) Location is very convenient and safe. Within walking distance to numerous tourist attractions, restaurants and shopping. Highly recommend and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Tom K
Saigon R, Manager at Saigon River Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Dear Tom. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. If you’re traveling to our area gain soon, don’t hesitate to call us.
Warms regards
Sam

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Our family stay at the Saigon River Boutique Hotel ticked all the right boxes for us - excellent service from the staff, amazing assistant from Natalie at reception, well situated with easy access to main attractions, clean rooms and good breakfast. I would stay there on my next visit

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Saigon R, Manager at Saigon River Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear Gavin !!!
The first word on behalf of the entire hotel staff Sai Gon River Boutique sent to all thank you for believing chosen our hotel for your family vacation.
We sincerely thank the valuable contribution of customers to help make the hotel more complete. During their stay at the hotel with our flaws regretted and apologized customers.
We will strive to improve the quality of hotel services better and appreciate the opportunity to serve you better the next time.
Warm regards