All reviews banana pancakes opera house great location breakfast is served small hotel rooftop terrace great bathroom within walking distance tourist sites baguette street noise comfortable room standard room main attractions top floor stayed here for nights district
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Saigon River Boutique Hotel, Mac Thi Buoi,Ho Chi Minh from 29th Dec to 1st Jan 2018.

I nearly missed my flight on 31st Dec 2017, where millions of people were celebrating the countdown on new year eve. The streets were full of people and crazy vehicles. Motorbikes were all over different direction on the pedestrian walks. Leaving me with no space to walk. Some of the central city roads were shut down for the evening and the traffic was even more crazy than usual. There was no uber or taxi to take me out of the central city to airport. Mr Sam, who was the receptionist for Saigon River Boutique Hotel had saved me from missing my flight that night. He brought me out of the crazy central city by foot and with my backpack like a fugitive. This review is to thank Mr Sam who was so helpful and kind to me. His service was excellent and speak fluent english.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ladybackpacker67
Reviewed November 13, 2017

Room clean with a very good bathroom and shower. Loved the rooftop breakfast restaurant and nighttime bar. Not much selection of drinks but that didn't bother us, as a beer in the heat is all we needed. There was noone in the bar when we went up but we just helped ourselves to drinks from the fridge then let them know at reception what we had consumed. Excellent location in District 1, close to all tourist attractions and restaurants with no very busy roads to cross.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Angela O
Reviewed November 6, 2017

I stayed at SRBH for 1 night on. The hotel is wonderful. Great value($30 standard room), very clean, extremely friendly-knowledgeable and helpful staff. In particular "Natalie" spoke good English and was a world of knowledge. Many thanks:) Location is very convenient and safe. Within walking distance to numerous tourist attractions, restaurants and shopping. Highly recommend and would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank TomK3265
Saigon R, Manager at Saigon River Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Dear Tom. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. If you’re traveling to our area gain soon, don’t hesitate to call us.
Warms regards
Sam

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Our family stay at the Saigon River Boutique Hotel ticked all the right boxes for us - excellent service from the staff, amazing assistant from Natalie at reception, well situated with easy access to main attractions, clean rooms and good breakfast. I would stay there on my next visit

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Saigon R, Manager at Saigon River Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear Gavin !!!
The first word on behalf of the entire hotel staff Sai Gon River Boutique sent to all thank you for believing chosen our hotel for your family vacation.
We sincerely thank the valuable contribution of customers to help make the hotel more complete. During their stay at the hotel with our flaws regretted and apologized customers.
We will strive to improve the quality of hotel services better and appreciate the opportunity to serve you better the next time.
Warm regards
Sam

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Booked 2 nights at Saigon River Boutique Hotel and was impressed with level of service and overall quality of this hotel. Exceptional well priced and in the heart of city centre. Check in excellent and we booked a room with balcony overlooking street. Room generous size wise and very comfy bed. Great bathroom with good shower and extremely hot water. Good cooling and great space for luggage. Breakfast included and this was excellent with choice and standard. This place is ideal for travellers seeking a well priced option. We have stayed at more up market places in The past in Ho Chi Minh but rate this place highly and gives you more money to eat out etc. love the florist at the front of the hotel which is totally welcoming when returning from time out and about. Check out smooth and easy. Overall loved this place and highly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple