“I've never experienced anything like this in my life”
Review of Flamingo Spa

Flamingo Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Flamingo Spa is an authentic Thai spa, all ingredients used are from Thailand in a very relaxed, clean and friendly atmosphere for the optimal experience for body and soul. Men, women and couples are welcome, and we offers a wide range of massage-services and we also have sauna, jacuzzi facilities & VIP rooms.Located right in the city-center of Ho Chi Minh City, in an area famous for the vast amount of international restaurants, like Japanese, Italian, french and of course Vietnamese.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“I've never experienced anything like this in my life”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I've always frequented the downstairs (which used to be called insomnia) as a swank place to drink well-priced beers and smoke quality shisha. The 4-hand massage with jacuzzi and sparkling wine kept ringing around the back of mind, so one night I decided to try it. I have to say that the slight tinge of guilt for being treated like a king or emperor quickly escaped my mind to make room for how good this actually felt. I enjoyed 90 minutes of being cleaned and massaged by 4 of the loveliest, petite hands imaginable. I'm not going to write a ton, here. But I can't speak highly enough of how exquisite this experience was. Private sauna, jacuzzi, and a sumptuous massage; the 2 girls really made me feel like a man deserving of the treatment. Thanks! I'll be back :)

Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Wouldn't go again....”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

My partner had a good massage but despite asking for it to be strong, the masseuse I had was weak.
After I declined her offer to perform a sex act on me, she was aggressive and cut short the massage, so 120mins was more like 100.

Had high hopes given positive reviews and would have liked to go again during my week long stay, but decided against it.

There are surely better places to go?

Visited May 2013
5 Thank santosdiego
thuy_flamingo, Owner at Flamingo Spa, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Sir ,

I am really sorry to read about the bad experience you had at our Spa.
this kind of behaviour from our staff are not permitted , and actions have been already taken.
I can assure you that Flamingo Spa is an authentic spa , trying to offer the best massage experience, and we are not trying to promote any such behaviour from any of our staff.

if you had the chance to come back to hcm anytime soon , please contact us at flamingospa.vn@gmail.com
we will be happy to offer you the best flamingo spa can offer.

Ms Thuy - Flamingo Spa Owner
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Nice relaxing massage”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Happen walk by and look at the massage menu board. Walked in and there is nice enteance lounge where you are offered a drink and you can choose what kind of massage you want. The treatments are reasonably priced. Massage chairs are on second floor and the massage was very high quality. I will definately go again.

Vancouver, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Relaxing Spa and greeat value”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I was happy to find this place. It is a clean and relaxing place to get a massage. The owner Ms. Thuy was nice and helpful and the rates are fair. I meant to go back but felt a little under the weather. I will go back here on my next trip to VN this fall.

Visited March 2013
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Excellent Service and Highly Trained Staff. Good Location”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The Flamingo Spa ís a gem. I arrived in Saigon having being traveling long haul on planes nearly every day for the previous week. I had very stiff neck and sore shoulder which was stopping me from sleeping. I found this Spa just a short walk from my hotel in District 1. I explained my problem, the Manageress recommended a steamed herbal poultice be applied followed by a massage of the neck and shoulder. It worked, after an hour, my neck and shoulder felt great and the stiffness and ache gone. At $23 it was great value. Highly recommended.

Visited March 2013