“Wonderful food, wine and service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1,324 of 3,104 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating
Denver, Colorado
“Wonderful food, wine and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

My wife and I had a great Italian lunch of Pollo panini and spaghetti carbonera. Food and service were excellent. A small but very good quality wine selection at very good prices for this part of the city. No beer. We may have lunch there every day before we leave Saigon.

1 Thank Davyoffstage
AnnaVo23, Owner at A Cafe, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Writer,

Thank you very much for visiting us and for taking time to share your experience at A cafe on TripAdvisor. I am very delighted to hear that you and your wife enjoy had a great time at A Cafe, especially that you enjoyed our Pollo Panini and homemade pasta. I hope you do come back here in your next visit.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“My favorite place in Hcmc!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

....Through the fashion shop you must be surprised to see a small restaurant inside. wow, warm place,friendly staffs and many pictures of art and I'm so excited about a big tree can live well in here. But the most important is the food and coffee were great!!! you will receive good recommendation from staffs if you feel a little confused about menu.... sometimes I come with friends for lunch (quiet busy in lunch time) or come alone in afternoon for reading and working...Anyway It's my favorite place in Hcmc!! Hope A cafe grows strong like your tree!
With love!!

Visited March 2013
AnnaVo23, Owner at A Cafe, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Dear ThoTT_747

Thank you very much for visiting us and for taking time to share your experience at A cafe on TripAdvisor. I am very delighted to hear that you enjoy A cafe's atmosphere and the food, especially our tall beautiful tree. hope you do come back here in your next visit.

Ho Chi Minh City, null, Vietnam
“Clean, cozy cafe to work or see friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have come to A Cafe many times to meet friends for brunch, or to have a coffee and do some work from my laptop. The staff is always attentive, and the internet connection is great. A nice, quiet place to get away from the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh - try the pasta or omelettes!

KatarinaV23, Owner at A Cafe, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Mr. Darren J

Thank you very much for visiting us and for taking time to share your experience at A cafe on TripAdvisor. I am very delighted to hear that you enjoy A cafe's atmosphere and the food. I hope you do come back here in your next visit.

Cebu Island, Philippines
“good cafe with good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Cafe with reasonable prices . they have several choices in their menu from rice , sandwhiches to pastas and of course coffee and other juices or shakes..

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Tysky_12
KatarinaV23, Owner at A Cafe, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Tysky,

Thank you very much for visiting us and for taking time to share your experience at A cafe on TripAdvisor. I am very delighted to hear that you enjoy the food ! hope you do come back here in your next visit.

Anna Vo and A cafe's staff
“Traditional home style Italian food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I walked into this cafe by chance!! Beautifull relaxed modern decor.. I ordered the freshly made tagliatelle alla carbonara pasta it tasted like the pasta my nonna would make.. To my surprise espresso coffee was the best I have tried in Hcmc.. I will definitely return!!!

AnnaVo23, Owner at A Cafe, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Mr. CrowAustralia,

Thank you very much for visiting us and for taking time to share your experience at A cafe on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to hear that you enjoy the food and the atmosphere here. Especially hearing about our homemade pasta (: It is always great to see you here. Please do come back to try our new menu starting next monday!

Thank you!