“Relaxing Atmosphere”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We were taken to this rather exceptional bar restaurant by friends. If you do go this bar gives the best service I have ever had for a wine bar, the food was great but the knowledge and service by the waiter and bar staff has to be the most professional I have received and their knowledge and attention to detail when they serve you. Though the bar is only 6 months up and running the owner has done an awesome job of going out his way to ensure you have a relaxed and pleasant visit. the music the flowers and the decor leaves the outside street you have walk in from in another world. You will not be disappointed if you do visit.

francoiscarteau, General Manager at Wine Embassy, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear Colonel1957,
thank you very much for your comment, it's very much appreciated. All our team is dedicated to wine and wine experience and we are very glad you have appreciated our concept. We hope to see you soon again to make you discover some great new wines.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

In the busy city, you can walk in the Wine Embassy and feel you are in a nice, relaxing, and very modern environment. I did not spend too much time there (Only about 2 hours), but my experience was good. The selection of drinks was very decent and the customer service was good. I recommend this place.

Dear Chakib_AbiSaab,
thank you for you comment. Our goal is to provide a great decent place for guest who are looking for a relaxing environment with nice wine by the glass. We will be happy to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Finally! A wine bar to call my own! The decor, service, food and quality of wine were all outstanding. We couldn't finish our last bottle of wine (there were many) so they re-canted it for us and we got to savor it the next night, too. Can't wait to go back.

Dear lena_425,
thank you very much for your comment. We are al glad you like our place. We always try our best to serve everybody as good as can, happy to see you had a good time. see you soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

A great wine bar in HCMC. Nice and cozy atmosphere. Prices are very reasonable. Was surprised at the Happy Hour deal. Buy a bottle and get same amount of credit added to the enomatic card!

francoiscarteau, Owner at Wine Embassy, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Dear bg717,
thank you very much for your comment. We are always please to send our guest having a great experience in our venue. The happy hour deal was a limited promotional deal, it's not valid anymore but we always have updated promotion, to have more fun. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

After reading some excellent Trip Advisor reviews and being wine lovers my partner and I decided to visit Wine Embassy. We were told we could not go upstairs as there was a 'private event' this was fine so we chose a table at the back and ordered a bottle of sparkling water. We thought it would be wise to each try a wine before deciding on a bottle and after spending a considerable amount of time looking over the wine list we both finally chose one. I was told I could not have my first option as there was something wrong with the machine. My partner then ordered his wine and was told by the waitress that she would have to check to see if this wine was available. She came back with the glass of wine and from the first the smell we could tell it was off, so I gave it back to her (meanwhile we were still waiting for our bottle of water). She then tried to tell me that the aroma was nice but she would check with her boss anyway.
We ordered duck which came with a small serving of vegetables. To be fair the dish was only 80,000 VND or so but the duck was tough and the whole meal was flavourless. After this we decided to leave hungry and disappointed. Perhaps we are too hard to please but we won't be returning anytime soon.

francoiscarteau, Owner at Wine Embassy, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear bonniethepug,
First of all, thank you for posting your comment. I m sorry to know you didn't have a great time during you last visit last Wednesday. It seems things went all wrong at the same time, and I would like to express my sincere apologizes. We rarely have problem on the food but I understand your disappointment about the duck, I will check with the kitchen to understand what happens and make sure it will not happens again. For the wine, I remember checking it, it's true the bottle got a problem, the wine was not expressive as it should have been, flat on nose and short on palate, this can happens on bottles sometimes. we did change to a new bottle immediately and I asked you if you could suggest you another wine on replacement, but you did refuse.
I would be happy to welcome you again and make sure you have a better experience in our bar if you accept.
Please contact me directly.