EdenStar Saigon Hotel
New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$176
$120
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Blue Diamond Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$44
$41
  • Breakfast included
Rex Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$165
$151
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$130
$102
Trip.com
  • Pool
Windsor Plaza Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$89
$69
Agoda.com
Grand Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$143
$96
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$110
Travelocity
$54
$40
1,647 results
All reviewsrooftop pooleden stargreat hoteleden hoteltour deskspa bathphostar hotelbuffet breakfastwalking distancefree upgradetop floorfoot massagestayed here for nightscity viewwar museumwelcome drink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I made a booking via their website and did not receive a confirmation.
I followed up with an email requesting confirmation.
I followed up again via email requesting confirmation.
I received an email asking for further details which I provided.
I sent another email asking for confirmation.
I sent an email cancelling my booking and advising them they do not have authorisation to charge my credit card.
6 months later they charged my credit card after I failed to checkin.
When I followed up and advised them they cannot charge my credit card given I have not provided authorisation and requested my booking be cancelled they ignored me.
I have raised a disputed transaction with the card scheme.
Their communication is appalling. There are plenty of good hotels in HCMC so would suggest staying away from this one.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Derek P
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I looked at a lot of reviews online before booking, and was not disappointed. Great location to walk to The Markets, War Museum and ReUnification Palace, as well as restaurants in the Backpackers section of the city. The staff where always friendly and willing to help. Perfect location for photos of the city, day and night. Though we were only here for 2 days we went to the spa twice and was very happy with the Hot Stone Massage both times.

Room Tip: Be aware that the beds are quite firm, though we both enjoyed sleeping on it.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2014

The hotel itself is fine- great service, nice breakfast, very hard beds. We had a massage, which was wonderful. The rooftop bar and happy hour were great.
I was really disappointed on check out that our laundry bill for about 10 items (shirts, shorts, dresses) and a couple of pairs of underwear and some swimmers totalled more than 1million dong ($50!!!!!!!!). The washing was advertised at 100000 dong per bag, and we had around 2 bags. When I questioned this the girl at the desk was very polite and conveniently couldn't understand what I was saying. We were in a hurry to catch a bus and I didn't have time to stay and argue. I am angry about being ripped off and would like the hotel to rectify this.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Meghanne E
Reviewed January 17, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for three days over Christmas. It was such a wonderful stay. It is a fantastic hotel. The VIP couples massage was the best we ever had. The staff in the entire hotel were really professional, friendly and conscientious. Breakfast was lovely, with good choices. Location is good as you can walk to all the sights. The rooftop pool and bar was perfect to get away from the madness of the city. We highly recommend this hotel. Rooms were clean and wifi was great in the rooms. Lots of English speaking channels on TV too!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Everything we were looking for - lovely room (spa bonus), very helpful staff, best rooftop bar to watch sunset, central to markets and museums.
The hotel has made our trip. We will definitely be back, hoping our next stays are just as good

Stayed: January 2014