1,253 results
All reviewsben thanh marketfine arts museumjunior suitefamily roomwithin walking distanceconvenience storebuffet breakfaststayed for nightstop floorshort staycomfortable hotelstar hotelwar museumreunification palacepost officenoodlespho
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one night this week as I was passing through. The service was great, staff were friendly and also helped me arrange a taxi directly to the airport (I have an anxiety about these things going wrong so this is important for me).

When I arrived they told me the room I had booked was unfortunately not available so they offered me a free upgrade. The room was very nice and presented as it did in the photos. My only quarrel was that the shower was short of difficult to use, it was almost humorous to see me playing around to get the settings right but that's no biggie. Also the jacuzzi settings for the bathroom are permanently out of order. This was not a big deal to me. Would happily stay again here for the price I paid.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
signaturesaigonhotel, Public Relations Manager at Signature Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Hi Braydon V,
Thank you for your nice review on us - Signature Saigon Hotel!
We should do the best to make sure our guest feel happy. At leat we know that you have enjoyed the staying with us. Your advices are the gift for improving our services.
Wish you have a nice trip in Vietnam!
Kind regrads,

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Very friendly and helpful staff. After our check out, we let our luggage to have a walk around and when we came back to wait for our taxi to the airport, we had a complementary drink. Complementary fruits also in the room at the arrival. Room needs to have a refreshment but it's clean and well furnished. Breakfast buffet is good and with a nice view.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear endershadow,
Greeting from Signature Saigon Hotel!
Thank you so much for your stay, it's the happy time we got.
We much appreciate your feedback and carefully noted your advice.
Once again, thanks for your nice review on our friendly and helful staff as also the good breakfast with nice view.
We are looking forward to your next staying!
All the best wish,

Reviewed November 3, 2017

Stayed three nights here as part of a package tour. No window in room but comfortable otherwise. Good breakfast. Very good rating based on friendliness of staff and willingness to assist with our requests. The location is perfect for markets, sights as well as transport.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Hi Haroon S,
It's very kind of you to leave us the good mark.
Your nice words are really powerfull making the effort on our team who would be more happy in working so far.
Looking forward to welcoming you back to Signature Saigon Hotel!
With best regards,

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Had this hotel booked for ys by our tour company. By far the worst hotel we have ever stayed in.
We paid for an upgrade for a room with a window but the window being so high we couldn't look out.
Bedroom walls had black mildew from ceiling to floor and we were up all night couching.
Breakfast was just as bad. Dishes looked like they were left overs from the dinner menu.
Very poor service.
Would definetly NOT recommend it

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
signaturesaigonhotel, Public Relations Manager at Signature Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Dear Kathy H,
Please acept our appology for the unexpecting stay!
The hotel always make the services in quality and effort to satisfy all our inhouse guests.
Unfortunately, we might leak of somewhere on you.
Well, the hotel has checked on the room and all services on your staying. It must be discoverd while you are here. We at least did better if any mistake accured.
If we have a chance, please send us the email sharing details about the breakfast as also any thing lead you to a negative feedback.
We do thank you so much for your time to let us know and hope this is not the last connection we got.
All the best wish to you,

Reviewed October 19, 2017

This hotel is only 3 star so I wasnt expecting that much but I was pleasantly surprised. The staff were unfailingly helpful and courteous and knew more about where we had to be for the tour we were on than we did. The aircon was cold and best of all, the hotel is 2.5 blocks from the largest market in Ho Chi Minh. Breakfast was good and the room was adequate size. I really cant fault this hotel and thought it was good value and a great position

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends

Dear deegee696,
Thank you so much for your nice feedback!
Well, nearly perfect service we are. Just a bit effort to make your stay perfectly, right :)
However, you have given us a value gift that helping the hotel take more improvment.
It's really a worthy feedback! We much appreciate!

Wish you all health and happiness,