1,253 results
All reviewsben thanh marketfine arts museumjunior suitefamily roomwithin walking distanceconvenience storebuffet breakfaststayed for nightstop floorshort staycomfortable hotelstar hotelwar museumreunification palacepost officenoodlespho
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stayed there on 2 saturday nights both on the Deluxe and the Superior room.
Deluxe room: It is quite spacious but not as much as other hotels. It has a safe. The bathroom is small but ok. The bed is very hard but i like it so no complaint there. There's a bedside table with supposedly all the switches to control the lights in the room. They didnt work though.
The main problem we had was that we had to hear unbearable music (crappy dance from I dont know when..) until very late.
Superior room: This room is the same as the deluxe but in a VERY small version. The only difference is that we didn't the music at night!
Breakfast: I think it's probably the worst buffet breakfast we had in Vietnam... They really need to improve there...
Reception: We did have a bit of communication issue with the staff as their english is not that great but no major problems.
Location: It's about 5min walk to the night market and 15 to the backpackers area, so not bad. 30min to the airport.
If I'm back in Ho Chi Minh, I think I'll chose another hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Chrysteria64
Reviewed October 29, 2013

It's nowhere near as good as the hotel in Hanoi. It has some nice touches compared to the Mifuki (like decorations in the hall, electronic key cards, a room safe, and a quieter air con). On the down side, the bed is rock hard (the train and home stay were more comfortable!); there's a bright light right outside the window (to make the hotel facade look white, attractive and lit up to anyone walking by at 2am); there's no plug near the kettle so it has to sit on the floor across the room; the plug by the bed doesn't work (so the phone and kettle have to share); all the instructions for the spa bath are in Chinese characters; the staff speak minimal English; and there's no dressing gown (odd compared to other hotels here). So at 11pm at night I'm wet, cold, frustrated and wrapped in a skimpy white bath towel trying to show two male staff what they can't understand over the phone. We eventually establish that there is indeed no hot water. The spa bath turns out not to be working because housekeeping switched off the unmarked switch hidden across the bathroom by the toilet...the hot water I have to wait till the next day for.

There's nothing wrong with the hotel breakfast but there's nothing particularly good about it either (unlike Hanoi and Hue); I stick to coffee.

At $90/USD per night I'd expected better and would have been better staying at the cheaper hotel I started at. It's certainly nothing like the gorgeous room I got for that price in Hanoi.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank NixieNZ
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This hotel is an excellent place to stay in Saigon. The rooms are a good size, comfortable and clean. The staff are friendly, polite and helpful. The breakfast buffet is very good. The hotel is located close to the markets, the Reunification Palace and other tourist areas. They even arranged a car to take us to the airport at a better price than the taxi we got from the bus station which was much closer.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The Signature Hotel is in a good location, just slightly away from the main tourist strip, but only a few minutes walk. The rooms were comfortable & very clean, and a very minor issue with using the in-room safe was sorted out very quickly & efficiently.
This is a good, safe choice for a hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The hotel was excellent for a 3 star rating. Everything was clean and the staff were very helpful.

Breakfast great with a good variety. A nice central location to the night markets.

Service excellent.