1,253 results
All reviewsben thanh marketfine arts museumjunior suitefamily roomwithin walking distanceconvenience storebuffet breakfaststayed for nightstop floorshort staycomfortable hotelstar hotelwar museumreunification palacepost officenoodlespho
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I mistakenly booked a room without a window, but this wasn't an issue as there was adequate light from the window in the bathroom and the room was lovely, with complimentary fruit and PC access. The facilities, the staff and the breakfast were all excellent and the location was good for exploring the city. I accidently triggered the alarm in the room safe and someone came to reset it immediately. The area around the hotel is interesting and the fine art museum across the road is definitely worth visiting.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2013

stayed 5 nights in family room,central location was great only a short walk to markets and city centre
friendly staff and taxi concerge at hotel entrance and small convience store across the street
clean and comfortable room with internet etc
bed was a bit too firm but every thing else was great

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2013

If you are wondering if it's worth booking in this hotel the answer is look no further. We stayed there for two nights and wished we could have stayed even longer. Our room was on the eighth floor and was bright, clean and quiet. A large window overlooked the rooftops of HCMC. The staff great, helpful and attentive. So much so that just arrived helped us to recover many as 800,000 dong a dishonest taxi driver we had 'tapped' into believing that this was the standard price of the ride from the airport! (The real cost is costs about 160,000 dong). Even the
location is perfect, 5 minutes from Ben Thanh market and many other tourist
attractions of the city. So for us it was the perfect choice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights in room 608, coming to the hotel was easy as most of the taxi drivers know the hotel (maybe because of it's reputation as a good one) The area that the hotel was in at was quite interesting, being an old soul myself there were a lot of antique shops nearby selling old military flasks, classic timepieces. (I am a fan of antiquities and World war stories as my grandfather was a part of WW2) Best part was it is near Ben Thanh Market which became my point of reference when going around.

The room had a huuuuuge bed! The TV had selection of channels enough to entertain you whilst you're getting ready to discover HCMC. My room had a jacooz which was very relaxing after walking around the city. The breakfast was alright, not extensive though. But hey, for the amount I'm paying for it was still excellent.

An exceptional service from Ms. Nguyen Tran, very warm and welcoming. I work in the reception myself and Ms. Nguyen had a very comprehensive check in process. Kudos!

I recommend this Hotel to everyone who wants comfort, quality and value for money.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Seeking accommodation for my stay in Saigon, I'm attracted to this hotel with its beautiful photos and a "new" status. I said to my partner "a new hotel, why not?” And boy we were surprised. This beautiful hotel is located in a quiet center of Saigon district, 5 minutes from Ben Thanh Market. The welcoming at the reception is perfect. My room was ready at 13:00, while on the reservation said 14:00. Very comfortable and modern. Professional and friendly staff. In addition, breakfast buffet included in the price. These four days in Saigon were nothing but sheer joy. Our next visit to Saigon we will definitely staying at the same hotel. We highly recommended it!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple