1,270 results
All reviews ben thanh market fine arts museum junior suite spa bath floor restaurant family room walking distance travel agent buffet breakfast top floor stayed here for nights star hotel short stay war museum reunification palace central location noodles
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was a great hotel to stay at if you want to stay somewhere close to all the main tourist attractions. It is near Ban Thanh Market, where I had the best bowls of vegetarian noodle soup, ever. We also walked to Notre Dame, Central Post Office, War Remnants Museum, and the Imperial Palace and back, which tells you of its great location. My brother and I stayed at the Junior Suite, which is basically a triple with one large bed and one single bed. There was a nice desktop you could use (Dell), which is quite convenient if you want to use the internet. The beds were comfy and the breakfast was buffet style, which is not really my favorite way for hotel breakfasts, but there was a good variety of choices.

The only complaint is that it was a bit loud because our room faced the street, but after walking around all day, we didn't have a huge problem falling asleep.

Also, the room was only $85/night which is a great deal for the location, size, and service.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank ann k
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Very good budget hotel. We were stayed 5 nights. Rooms were clean and newly furnished. Breakfast was very good . Reception team were always helpful . Location of hotel is very close to center. Only 3-4 minutes by walking.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Ismail T
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Me and my wife stayed in this hotel for 4 nights, it is really good value for money for the service we're getting. The location of the hotel is also within walking distance to most of the major attraction in Ho Chi Minh City. My only complain however is on the Bed, it is really hard to my preference, i got backache every morning, i only get use to it on the last night of my stay. Despite this, it is still a very good hotel, maybe i'm just not used to the firm bed.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Victor C
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Its a smart and well appointed hotel with friendly and extremely helpful staff. We had no problem with noise and had a very good short stay. An inexpensive cab ride is required to the centre of things but we found this a plus. I would not hesitate to revisit.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank robertmiles1000
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My wife and stayed here and really enjoyed our stay. The rooms were clean and in good shape. The staff where very friendly and always eager to help. They arranged the transfers to and from the airport and check in and out was painless. The complement breakfast was tasty and served with a smile. The only small drawback was that you could hear people in the hall and in other rooms.
Also, we booked a Mekong Delta 2day/1night cycling and home stay thru the hotel which turned out to be both poorly planned and executed. We asked the Signature Siagon to help in getting some of our money back. We told them of all the problems we'd had on the 2 day trip. They immediately refunded all of our money and said that if we were really unhappy they would give us our money back and go after the tour operator for the refund. The moral of the story is to always book excursions in Vietnam through your hotel. Great hotel, great service!

Trip type: Traveled on business