“Brilliant hotel located right at city center of Ho Chi Minh City!”

Signature Saigon Hotel
Ranked #87 of 457 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Vientiane, Laos
“Brilliant hotel located right at city center of Ho Chi Minh City!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Signature of Saigon Hotel is one of the best 3 star hotel located right at the city center, just a walking distance from central busy of Ben Thanh Market. I stayed here week ago on my business trip to Hochiminh city. At hotel lobby mention 3-star hotel, but to me who experience staying at this place can compare to 4-star hotel plus and it is really value for money. Excellent room with full amenities, clean and perfect setup with more than enough spaces. Breakfast serves in mix Vietnamese and western standard, no doubt for its taste. Front desk staff has very big smile, friendly and helpful. Tram is the girl who always greets and helps me during my stay; she speaks perfect English, restaurant receptionist staff (I could not remember her Vietnamese name). She is so kinds taking me to recommend her Vietnamese highlight dishes. No doubt for location. Signature Saigon hotel is brilliant location, it is right at city center where you can access city highlights in walking distance such as central market, shopping center, touristic sight and especially near famous Norde Dame Cathedral Church.
Just a little comment for lobby toilet is a little small, however, it is not really big problem for me.
Surely, this hotel will be my venue of my next visit to Ho Chi Minh City and I will tell all friends to book this hotel.

Room Tip: I stayed in top floor away from facing main street
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Ket T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Spain
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband recently scored a contract in Saigon and his new employer put us up here for the 1st few weeks till we found accommodation. It’s never easy traveling with a 2 year old, but the staff were great with him and kept him entertained a lot of the time we were there. We had a Junior Family Suite which was extremely comfortable and fitting for a small family. Our view from our large window was incredible. During the day my husband was at work and the hotel was conveniently located near the main street, which made it easy for me and bub to traverse our way around the city area. A very welcoming and friendly place.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank Ana Tien N
Penang Island, Malaysia
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Excellent hotel for the location as a tourist point of view, I stayed at this hotel for 3 wonderful days. Service of the staff was excellent and all staff was very helpful. The rooms in the Signature Saigon is very well equipped, the air conditioning was excellent. My rooms were cleaned very well on a daily basis.

Room Tip: If you want to have restful sleep in Vietnam get rooms that is at the back end of hotels because the...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
6 Thank denisaacs
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We stayed at Signature Saigon Hotel during our group trip of 18 pax. It was well recommended by our local tour agent so that the group can have the best stay experience in HCM as most of them is their first time in Vietnam too.

Room are tastefully decorated with all the amenities of a 5-star hotel.

The front desk staff is also well verse with English thus making communication a breeze.

The location is excellent too, just walk up to the nearest junction, turn right and Ben Thanh market is smacked just in front of you, nonetheless you have to maneuver your way to get to the other side of the road and start you shopping spree whether it is day or night, that is a place all tourists must go!

I will surely return to this hotel again when I am in HCM, wonderful stay ever!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank AngieNHG
Dallas
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Nice hotel. Everything I want in a hotel, attentive service, clean, good bed and pillows. The breakfast buffet was quite good. I enjoyed to stay. I wanted to stay at a nice hotel with good proximity to love fied so I decided to take a chance. I doubt that would have been a problem at this hotel. It was quite clean. I didn't have a good view, not sure if there are great views here, the hotel is amongst many tall buildings. We didn't care about the view, only the quality of the room. I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Toan N
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

I went on business trip for a few days and stayed here. This hotel is superb. Grace in every detail. Being a new hotel is opened in the middle of October so everything is very clean and new. The hotel and its facilities are great. The design and furnishings are modern, and high quality. Amazing value but luxurious. This is 3* hotel but offers 5* hotel services. Elegant rooms with comfortable bed and all interiours in perfect shape. The room was very spacious and had a nice city view, It makes you want to sleep whole day ;))
Besides, the daily international buffet breakfast was great with fresh ingredients and well prepared food by Chef.
Its also located at the area in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city. Everything is nearby, just a few minutes to visiting the main tourist sights and a lot of great place for shopping.
Another plus for this hotel especially is its staff. They were very courteous, friendly and helpful.
I highly recommend you stay at this hotel if you would like to visit Ho Chi Minh city.

• Stayed October 2012
6 Thank soohyunS
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel for 1 night, and I really enjoyed my stay there. I must say the experience was great, the room is large, comfortable and got well decorated. The front desk staffs and all service staffs is very nice, friendly and helpful. Signature Saigon Hotel located in the center of Ho Chi Minh City, nearby Ben Thanh Market, the most famous market in Vietnam, bus station, park,...
For the money, I think the price is quiet good compared to the other hotels, and this is about as good as it gets.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo