1,257 results
All reviews ben thanh market fine arts museum junior suite family room within walking distance convenience store buffet breakfast stayed for nights top floor short stay comfortable hotel star hotel war museum reunification palace post office noodles pho
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Nice hotel. Everything I want in a hotel, attentive service, clean, good bed and pillows. The breakfast buffet was quite good. I enjoyed to stay. I wanted to stay at a nice hotel with good proximity to love fied so I decided to take a chance. I doubt that would have been a problem at this hotel. It was quite clean. I didn't have a good view, not sure if there are great views here, the hotel is amongst many tall buildings. We didn't care about the view, only the quality of the room. I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank Toan N
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

I went on business trip for a few days and stayed here. This hotel is superb. Grace in every detail. Being a new hotel is opened in the middle of October so everything is very clean and new. The hotel and its facilities are great. The design and furnishings are modern, and high quality. Amazing value but luxurious. This is 3* hotel but offers 5* hotel services. Elegant rooms with comfortable bed and all interiours in perfect shape. The room was very spacious and had a nice city view, It makes you want to sleep whole day ;))
Besides, the daily international buffet breakfast was great with fresh ingredients and well prepared food by Chef.
Its also located at the area in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city. Everything is nearby, just a few minutes to visiting the main tourist sights and a lot of great place for shopping.
Another plus for this hotel especially is its staff. They were very courteous, friendly and helpful.
I highly recommend you stay at this hotel if you would like to visit Ho Chi Minh city.

• Stayed: October 2012
6  Thank soohyunS
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel for 1 night, and I really enjoyed my stay there. I must say the experience was great, the room is large, comfortable and got well decorated. The front desk staffs and all service staffs is very nice, friendly and helpful. Signature Saigon Hotel located in the center of Ho Chi Minh City, nearby Ben Thanh Market, the most famous market in Vietnam, bus station, park,...
For the money, I think the price is quiet good compared to the other hotels, and this is about as good as it gets.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Mai D
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Very nice hotel, in very nice city and country. We travelled with our 5 year old daughter; and choosign this hotel was absolutely the best idea. Very familiar, clean, well situated. The staff was very polite, specially with the kid. The food was very good quality. No buts for this place. Looking forward to come back!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank itziar o
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I having been coming to Saigon for 4 years on business trips and have just discovered this gem of a hotel. I usually stay in the superior room which is very much to my liking. It has everything I need ( Flat screen TV, safe box, Private PC ) and the beds are the most comfortable I have encounter in Vietnam. Due to the fact that I am there for work, I find the business centre in the hotel of great importance. The faster than average internet is a god send for me and is a necessity where ever I stay. The staff are fantastic and the close proximity to the city centre makes this place an excellent find. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business