“Deliciously naughty”
Review of Cakewalk - CLOSED

Cakewalk
Dining options: Delivery
Description: The solution for HCMC's discerning cupcake passion-istas. Ravishing Red Velvet. Bold Black Forest. Develop a new sinful indulgence with style.
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Their Naughty Nutella is deliciously naughty cupcake for sure - my husband favourite. with nutella filling and chocolate frosting and wafers crumbs on top. Highly recommended for sweet tooth :)
50.000 vnd for each

I tried the Latte..just so so.
cozy place to enjoy the cupcakes though

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Stumbled across this place opposite our hotel. After 3 months of travelling, this place was a great find. Truly reminded us of home.
Delicious coffee and yummy cupcakes beautifully displayed on cute little cake stands.
Try the Nutella one..... Amazing!!!
We just need them to open up another branch in England!

2  Thank Shllers86
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I am hardly a cupcake connoisseur. My idea of a good dessert is usually a T-bone steak. At a friend's suggestion, I gave Cakewalk a shot and was very happy with the results. I split two cupcakes - 24 Carrot and Foxy Banofee - and both were terrific iterations on carrot and banofee cake, respectively. As mentioned, I'm not into overly sweet foods and the cupcakes were not too sugary IMO, but just right. Additionally, service was very friendly and prompt. The next time I get a non-T-Bone steak sweet tooth, I'll definitely be back to Cakewalk.

3  Thank Trung P
Reviewed October 19, 2012

As the title says, its not very good. The cupcakes are fairly bland in regards to flavor, not to mention dry. They are not kept under a covered dish, which leads them to dry out even faster. I was rather disappointed. So far L'usine has the best cupcakes, but the service there is beyond horrible.

1  Thank BlueClearSky1587
Cakewalkvn, Owner at Cakewalk, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Thank you for your review. We apologize for your experience as we try to cater to all of our customers including the local Vietnamese population. We intentionally make our cupcakes with lower sugar content than the typical western cupcakes but still higher sugar content than the local Vietnamese bakeries for 1. the health conscious customer and for 2. the majority of the Vietnamese population that do not like sweet cakes.

Which flavor did you try? Perhaps one of the other cupcakes could be more to your liking. We are always open to recommendations and if there is a demand for sweeter goods, we will consider whipping up a sweeter batch.