“Best Dimsum so far in HCM city!”
Review of Ocean Palace

Ocean Palace
Ranked #287 of 3,459 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I went with friends and a toddler. Spacious. I love that. Food comes fast. Century egg congee was great! Stuff were nice. Good location. Its great if you go with more people. Share the food and share the cost.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

This place was recommended by a European acquaintance who has lived several years in HCMC. We met here for Sunday dim sum, and it was delicious. To me, it tasted just like dim sum in Hong Kong or China. The place was obviously popular. High ceiling - quite grand looking. Easy to find - right on the corner by the Botanical & Zoological Garden (2 blocks up from the river). The only thing I didn't like, as I recall, were the men sitting around smoking at a nearby table. I can't speak for the service, as I paid no attention to the wait staff - and my friend spoke Vietnamese. I don't know if the waitresses spoke English. The card I took from the restaurant has the address as: SO 2 LE DUAN, QUAN 1.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Here the place for Dim Sum! on of the best place if you want to eat all those finger licking good chinese version of tapas! But they serve unfortunately the dim sum until 2.00pm i think.
The big room will make you feel like you eating in the famous dim sum restaurant in the HK townhall... kind of a dim sum factory... but who cares! as long as the food is good!

I read some review about the language... well well well... speaking vietnamese I can tell that the service is still really pretty bad... just for your information!

The food 1 - the service 0...

1  Thank noritaka1
Reviewed March 13, 2013

No one speak English, we wait our order 1,5 hour. Service was very awful. Restaurant only for people who understand Vietnam language. At evening was a very big queue.

2  Thank Victoria F
Reviewed March 9, 2013

exquisite foods starts with nutritious healthy soup served fast & piping hot . fresh seafood, cold cuts, chinese seafood pot, stir fried beef in oyster sauce, fried rice, excellent service & fast food service.

2  Thank Frank N