“GOOD VALUE”

Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel
Ranked #35 of 466 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Good central location and good views. Nice pool and very good breakfast. Typical Novotel room layout. The rooftop bar located on the 20th floor, providing stunning views over Saigon on the outdoor terrace and a great place to unwind after busy day sightseeing.
Would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
NovotelSaigon, General Manager at Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear JanineThompson T,

Warm greetings from Novotel Saigon Centre and thank you very much for your review.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that you got to enjoy all our facilities, including our recently opened rooftop bar – onTop Bar.

Please rest assured that I will be sharing your feedback with the team and I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement to all of us as we always strive to further improve our service.

If you have the chance to come back to Saigon again, please do not hesitate to let me know if I can be of any assistance. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to Novotel Saigon Centre again.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Great location for museums and markets, breakfast is not that great but not bad at all as well, excellent service, amazing view from the 16th floor as we have got an upgrade, very comforting bed, beautiful room, so new and really nice design. Would chose to stay here again as it was such a pleasant relaxing stay.

Room Tip: Choose room on a higher floor to avoid noise down the street
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Saif1979,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking some of your time to write this review.

I am glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and especially that the service provided to you was excellent. I am sure that our employees, who are our greatest asset, will be pleased to hear about that as I will make sure that I share your comments with them.

I also noted your comment about the breakfast and I would much appreciate if you could contact me at below email address and give me some further information so that I can follow up appropriately with our kitchen team.

I do hope we can welcome you back again in the not too distant future and if I ever can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Stayed here for business. The hotel had clean, modern European style rooms as expected at a Novotel, but newer than some of the ones I have stayed in in Europe. The staff was fiendly and quick to help with taxi advice, etc. I would definitely stay here again if in Saigon.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear OnAPlane2Day,

Thank you very much for taking some of your valuable time and posting this review of your recent stay with us.

I am glad that you choose Novotel Saigon Centre as your base during your business trip to Saigon and that your stay with us met your expectations.

Please rest assured that I will be sharing your comments with my colleagues and I know they will be as pleased as I was to read about them.

Thank you again and if you have the opportunity to come back to Saigon again, please do not hesitate to let me know if I can be of any help.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Good location for the sights and markets, great selection at breakfast, excellent service, amazing view from the 18th floor, very comfy bed, beautiful room, so new and really nice design. Would chose to stay here again as it was such a pleasant relaxing stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
NovotelSaigon, General Manager at Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Dear JATOLondon,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your review.

I am very pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. I will make sure to share your comments with my colleagues and I know that they will be as pleased as I was to hear about them.

Indeed it would be a pleasure to welcome you back again and Novotel Saigon Centre and if I can be ever of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

We booked 4 rooms from the hotel. The trip had been well served by the hotel, i.e. Such as the hotel transfer from airport to hotel and allowing us to check in 1 room earlier at 12noon. However, not until our 2nd night when we attempted to change currency over the hotel counter. This lady, Nhung, had a bad attitude and was very impatient with us. She did not even bother to explain to us, the customers, that there were no denomination for 500dong. She showed us her little finger that the amount is so small that there is no currency and somehow put a 1000dong infront of us. We felt so humiliated and upset by such behavior and we paid to stay in this at least 4-star hotel. Seems like Asian are being looked down. I can't fault the entire hotel but at least a few staffs that we encountered. Nevertheless, the front desk manager was a very nice polite and patient guy. He arranged a time on our last day to explain to us the situation and was very apologetic with regards to his staff.

Stayed: December 2013
NovotelSaigon, General Manager at Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear Doralee C,

Greetings from Novotel Saigon Centre and thank you for your review.

I am sorry that your recent stay with us did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for that.

At Novotel, we always pride our self to give the same high standard of customer service to all of our guests, regardless of where they come from. However, it seems we may have failed to that in your case and I would like to thank you for bringing this to my attention. Through comments such as yours, we can review our services and improve accordingly.

Please rest assured that I will be working closely together with our Front Office Manager to prevent any future occurrences. I believe it was him who you have met upon your check-out and I would like to thank you for the nice comments you had about it. I will make sure to also pass this on to Mr. Vu.

I do hope you will give us another chance to serve you better in the future and fi you have the opportunity to come back to Saigon, please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Novotel Saigon Centre's location is in the city and it is easy to get a cab to anywhere. Ho Chi Minh is not meant to be a walking city, it might be easier to take a cab.
We were upgraded to the Executive Rooms which comes with perks such as free laundry (2 pcs a day), late check up (depending on availability, up to 4pm), access to the executive lounge on 19th floor (which serves complimentary tea snacks and cocktails, free flow of drinks). The room was spacious and clean. Loved the rain shower. Bed was comfortable. Service was great. Free wifi and LAN connection provided.

Breakfast spread was decent and it includes western breakfast items and local delights, fruits, salad and cereal.

There is a rooftop bar on 20th floor which has a nice view.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lingling35100

Dear Lingling35100,

Thank you for taking some of your valuable time and posting this review here on TripAdvisor.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us in your Executive Room and access to the Executive Lounge and especially that the service provided to you was great throughout your stay. Please rest assured that I will be sharing this with my colleagues and I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement to all of us as we always strive to further improve our services.

If you have the chance to come back to Saigon again, please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again in the not too distant future.