“Perfect holiday”

Ranked #35 of 448 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Manila, Philippines
“Perfect holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Absolutely exceeded all my expectations which were honestly quite high. The hotel design is really beautiful. My co-workers recommended this property for my holiday and I am so glad I listened. The location is picturesque and the room couldn't have been kept up better. Everything about our stay was perfect.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
NovotelSaigon, General Manager at Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear carys g,

Warmest greetings from Novotel Saigon Centre and thank you very much for staying with us.
I am absolutely delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that we even were able to exceed your expectations.

We have already printed out your review and posted in on our staff notice board and I am sure that all of them will be as pleased to read it as I was.

If you have the opportunity to come back to Saigon, please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back here.

Lionel.Moinard@accor.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

What can say about this hotel? Quiet surrounding yet near to famous tourist attractions (Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, Turtle Lake, Reunification Palace, War Remnants Museum, Opera House, Rex Hotel), shopping spots (Diamond Plaza, Vincom Center) and cafes (Trung Nguyen Coffee, Highland Coffee and local cafes and stalls). All within 1km radius from the hotel. Clean rooms. Big and comfortable bed and pillows. Lots of power points in the room to cater for gadget heavy travellers. Free wifi in the rooms and the public areas in the hotel. Absolutely like the rain shower. Delicious Vietnamese and International buffet breakfast spread. Courteous and accommodating staff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank surfreak5
Dear surfreak5,

Thank you very much for your review and for choosing Novotel Saigon Centre as your accommodation in Saigon.

I am glad you enjoyed the location of the hotel, quiet yet close to all major attractions. I am also very pleased to read your nice comments about my colleagues and please rest assured that I will be sharing it with them.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

Novotel Saigon Centre is a great choice when ever you need a cheap yet great hotel in the area.
The hotel is brand new, which means that the rooms are clean and very comfortable. The room had a rain shower that was really amazing.

The hotel has a pool, a spa, an a fitness centre. The pool is semi indoors, quite small and absolutely freezing! Sometimes it's nice to cool off after a long day.

The breakfast buffet has a good range of western and vietnamese foods as well as amazing fresh juice!

The hotel is located on in a slightly quite area, but still really close to all the attractions and restaurants!

The staff are also very helpful- Thanks to Nguyen the Bellboy!

If you are looking for a cheap yet comfortable hotel- This is the place for you!

Room Tip: -Ask for a corner room as they tend to be bigger. -Executive rooms are the same as Deluxe Rooms, bu...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank TheVacationLover123
Dear TheVacationLover123,

Thank you very much for taking some of your time and posting this review of your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your vacation with us. Please rest assured that I will be sharing your comments with the team and especially Nguyen from bellboys and I am sure this will serve as an encouragement not only to him but to all of us.

If you have the chance to visit Saigon again, please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance. It would be a pleasure to welcome you again at Novotel Saigon Centre.

Denpasar, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

continue from Bangkok to Ho chi min city, the hotel was right in the hub of the city.
fresh outlook and the room was quite nice as most of novotel brand worlwide.

the food was excellent, stay for 2 nights and enjoy every facility at the hotel. from lobby bar, breakfast, lunch and dinner. including spa.

one of the restaurant in 4th floor was still under project which not yet open.

Room Tip: the hotel staff recommended to see the night market for local cuisine and activities but not managed...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Franco R
Dear Franco R,

Warmest greetings from Novotel Saigon Centre and thank you very much for your review.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to enjoy all the hotel’s facilities. I will make sure to pass on your comments to the kitchen and I am sure all the chefs will be very pleased to hear about them.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back again in the not too distant future and if I ever can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to let me know.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was brilliant from the moment we stepped through the door. We were welcomed by a member if staff who spoke fantastic English. Our room was on the 10th floor and had an amazing view of the city. The room itself was spotless and really spacious - even finding room for a chaise longue! The hotel offered some peace and serenity in what can be a noises and overwhelming city. The pool and gym facilities were all brand new. As people have stated before the pool is too cold but I don't think much can be done about this. The hotel seems to market itself for business types however we found its location, staff and price to be perfect for tourists also. One member of staff who I would like to give credit to but unfortunately don't know his name recommended countless things for us, directed taxis, wrote down addresses and even got us to the local cinema. His English was really good and he was really friendly. Overall I would recommend this hotel if you like high quality and to not stay in the centre of all the hustle and bustle.

• Stayed August 2013
NovotelSaigon, General Manager at Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear Heather00000,

Thank you very much for your review and for staying with us.

It gave me great pleasure to read you review; please rest assured that I will be sharing your review with the team and I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement to all of us as we always strive to further improve our services.

I guess the staff you mentioned works in our Concierge Team and I will make sure to pass on congratulations to the whole team personally.

We have also posted your review on the hotel’s Facebook page. Just search for Novotel Saigon Centre on Facebook and you will find us.

Heather00000, thank you again and if you ever have the opportunity to come to Saigon again, it would be a pleasure to welcome you at Novotel Saigon Centre and please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.