“Slow and unprofessional service”

MON Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #1,835 of 3,139 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations, Waitstaff
Description: Great Pasta & Sushi! Great Gourmet!
Singapore, Singapore
“Slow and unprofessional service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Many items missing.
Service very slow
Staff nice but certainly not well trained
I will not come back despite the excellent location.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“One of my favourite restaurant in HCMC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

Found this restaurant by chance and now it becomes one of my favourite places to eat in the city. Great sushi, friendly and helpful staff with great service skills. Not too crowded which is perfect for people who wants privacy. Valentine is always full of people and I find it more relaxing and private here with not so many people around. A combination of Western serving style and Japanese food : service and clean with different courses, very professional. Combo for 2: Bread + Soup+Salad+Sushi Platter+ Chicken Rice+ Dessert with $30 total (no drinks included). I always get full when eating at this restaurant. There is Italian food in the restaurant too but I havent tried it yet. I will come back here again and again. Recommended for everyone !!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Cie M
Rochester, New york
“I love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

yes, it's really a perfect place for everyone, best service and delicious food. I love sushi and I found my favorite taste when I came there. What a wonderful moment that I never forget.

• Visited August 2012
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“this place rocks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I would recommend this place for everyone,
Best service, best food, and I ll definitely come back again 5Star

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank River248
Canberra, Australia
“Really Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

This is a great restaurant. Myself, Wife and three teenagers had a great experience here. Safe food was delivered to our table by very accommodating staff. We chose a banquet to share and an extra sushi plater. All up with drinks it was about $55USD. Just the food only worked out to be about $30USD. We could not eat it all. My daughter even had a glass of the free water and did not get sick at all. Two complimentary courses of bread with olive oil and then corn soup were also provided. We sat near the window which looks down into the street and was nice. :)

• Visited July 2012