Overall : we very much enjoyed our two weeks stay in this apartment with our three small children, and would certainly consider coming back for our next trip in Saigon.
- clean, high quality furniture and comfortable beds, fully serviced kitchen
- very large sitting and bedrooms #1 and #2 with en-suite bathrooms
- breathtaking views on the city
- quiet (by Saigon standards !)
- rooftop pool with 360° view
- efficient building manager (good English speaker, solved any problem we raised within the hour)
- Not located in the center of Saigon, few amenities at walking distance. It's only a 15 min drive from the cathedral/central post office area, and taxis are cheap and everywhere. It was fine with us but might prove frustrating for those who want to stay in the heart of the city.
- Bedroom #3 small, windowless and without direct access to bathroom, is only suitable for a baby or small kids.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How easy was key pickup/access to the property?|
|Overall condition of the property||Bedding & mattresses|
|Kitchen & utensils||Bathroom cleanliness|
|Other facilities & amenities||Service|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|