City centre hotel has it all.
Nice rooms with decent bathrooms and good shower flow if not just a bit on the small size. Comfortable beds and good selection of pillows to ensure a good night sleep. Good English TV channel selection and robust wifi in the room.
Very good breakfast buffet with plenty of choice and helpful and efficient staff.
Overall a hotel I would gladly return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s vibrant business and entertainment district on the famous Dong Khoi street. Just a short walk from celebrated sites, including the Opera House, Ben Thanh Market, and Reunification Palace, we also offer easy access to our pool, fitness center, luxury restaurants and corporate offices. Stay and relax in one of 485 stylishly appointed rooms or suites featuring Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience and enjoy views overlooking Ho Chi Minh city or the Saigon River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Starwood, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton