Spent 3 nights here, and overall was not impressed. We chose this because a colleague recommended it. The rooms are average and the hotel a bit tired (not bad but tired). The gym is was not bad but again nothing great compared to other 5 star hotels. I was given a smoking room which was a surprise and something I really didnt want but there were no other options.
Location was helpful as it is in the heart of the city.
Breakfast was crowded and not very enjoyable. Not really what we want to experience first thing in the morning, and the food was average. Had lunch at the same venue on a Sunday and found the place a noisy experience with average food. Tried the rooftop bar which was again average.
So overall I would say that there are many better options in other hotels. I got the feeling that the hotel catered to large groups and it really didnt have an upmarket feel associated with 5 star hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s vibrant business and entertainment district on the famous Dong Khoi street. Just a short walk from celebrated sites, including the Opera House, Ben Thanh Market, and Reunification Palace, we also offer easy access to our pool, fitness center, luxury restaurants and corporate offices. Stay and relax in one of 485 stylishly appointed rooms or suites featuring Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience and enjoy views overlooking Ho Chi Minh city or the Saigon River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton