There are 5 excellent hotels within a stone's throw of each other and the Sheraton, backing on to the well known Caravelle, is equally well located. The two towers are a little different. Original is a little more spacious, but older in style (I prefer it) while the newer tower has slightly more contemporary feel to it.
Service is uniformly excellent throughout the property, helped by highly attentive, 'hand on' management. in my experience this is necessary in Vietnam as efficient service is not a national normality! (willing, cheerful, but not efficient is more the norm). Small but accessible pool and a VERY good spa with reasonable prices. Overall excellent value for a very good location in Saigon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s vibrant business and entertainment district on the famous Dong Khoi street. Just a short walk from celebrated sites, including the Opera House, Ben Thanh Market, and Reunification Palace, we also offer easy access to our pool, fitness center, luxury restaurants and corporate offices. Stay and relax in one of 485 stylishly appointed rooms or suites featuring Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience and enjoy views overlooking Ho Chi Minh city or the Saigon River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton