Stayed there as part of tour of Vietnam and Cambodia. Prior to my stay I had gotten to Saigon three days earlier, and stayed at one of the many three star hotels in the area for $20 per night, and it met my needs perfectly fine. Moving to the Sheraton to start the tour I expected more for the huge differential in the room rate.
As others have noted, the place is a little older and touristy- large tour groups moving together (my own included) created pandemonium at times. The room was nice, though I've had better, and $36 for wash and rough dry of 2 shirts, two sets of men's skivvies, and a pair of socks was a bit much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City's vibrant business and entertainment district, Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers is a heaven of convenience, connecting you with colleagues and friends. Conduct business meetings in style or enjoy the sights and sounds of the city in our central location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton