This hotel was great for us westerners who need a little taste of home when visiting other countries. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and really helpful, and breakfast was phenomenal. We booked just about all our travel for a long weekend through the concierge... we did a dinner cruise and the cu chi tunnel tour. Concierge also helped book taxis for us, give us cultural guidelines (like tipping), etc. Breakfast was a huge buffet with all the delicious food you could ever want. It was $25/pc so on the second morning we went for a cheaper option outside the hotel, but it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s vibrant business and entertainment district on the famous Dong Khoi street. Just a short walk from celebrated sites, including the Opera House, Ben Thanh Market, and Reunification Palace, we also offer easy access to our pool, fitness center, luxury restaurants and corporate offices. Stay and relax in one of 485 stylishly appointed rooms or suites featuring Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience and enjoy views overlooking Ho Chi Minh city or the Saigon River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton