Had an overall good stay at the Sheraton. It was a good choice taking the Club junior suite as it allowed access to the private club dining area, where the service and food was excellent. The general breakfast area however was sub-par, the service was slow and the food was not that good. I compared this to the Sheraton in Hanoi.
The hotel was very conveniently located and would stay at this hotel for that reason.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s vibrant business and entertainment district on the famous Dong Khoi street. Just a short walk from celebrated sites, including the Opera House, Ben Thanh Market, and Reunification Palace, we also offer easy access to our pool, fitness center, luxury restaurants and corporate offices. Stay and relax in one of 485 stylishly appointed rooms or suites featuring Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience and enjoy views overlooking Ho Chi Minh city or the Saigon River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton