We spent almost 2 weeks here over the New Year holiday. Service was going downhill with extremely shorthanded staff. We waited forever for a cup of tea or queued for a long time for scrambled eggs during breakfast everyday. The whole egg/grill/noodle station had just 1 person manning all the stoves/hotplates. Not just service, food quality was a lot better during our previous stays too. Same thing happened at the Business Lounge on 5th floor during Happy Hour.
We can't recommend this as a 5 star hotel experience. Although Sheraton has all the required facilities, its service is lacking. The great location was the main reason we stayed again but it's time for us to check out other hotels around the city center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s vibrant business and entertainment district on the famous Dong Khoi street. Just a short walk from celebrated sites, including the Opera House, Ben Thanh Market, and Reunification Palace, we also offer easy access to our pool, fitness center, luxury restaurants and corporate offices. Stay and relax in one of 485 stylishly appointed rooms or suites featuring Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience and enjoy views overlooking Ho Chi Minh city or the Saigon River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton