Well located in Saigon with good decor, smartly dressed staff
Could be anywhere in the world a typical international brand hotel.
Reception and concierge staff were pleasant, helpful and happy to help.
Staff in the breakfast area on the other hand were not very helpful and never smiled everything seemed to be a bother to them. They almost made you feel uncomfortable.
No free wifi in the rooms which a lot of other hotels on our journey did offer.
There was one free bottle of water in the room but if you used the wrong bottle ( different brand) then this water was charged at 5$ !
Overall it was a nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s vibrant business and entertainment district on the famous Dong Khoi street. Just a short walk from celebrated sites, including the Opera House, Ben Thanh Market, and Reunification Palace, we also offer easy access to our pool, fitness center, luxury restaurants and corporate offices. Stay and relax in one of 485 stylishly appointed rooms or suites featuring Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience and enjoy views overlooking Ho Chi Minh city or the Saigon River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton